Castlevania: Nocturne (Netflix Series) | Season 2 To Release January 2025

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
On episode 3 and so far these vamps are on some sadistic shyt:picard:The Sista vamp lady is:demonic:That russian vamp back in Russia:demonic:bruh:damn::damn::damn:They're younger so I understand they aren't as skilled as Team Trev was but damn Team Richter seems unprepared and underpowered so far.
I knew Eduoard wasn't making it:martin:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew it wasn’t just me this shyt is average at best what a fukkin shame, I waited a long time only to be disappointed :shaq2:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yea man I’m all for black representation and characters but the shyt has to be done right. I’m not sure why they so focused on Harriet Tubman vampire killer and her gay bestie who got “turned” more than the fukking Belmonts. We got to get reminded again of slavery. Not to mention the horrid voice acting, janky choreography/animation, and just badly written lines. The vampires are boring and besides them saying “Vampire Messiah” we still don’t even know their actual plan.
I’m 5 episodes in and this poor excuse for a Belmont still hasn’t had a good fight scene. Just poorly executed voice acting and crying like an utter bytch. Trevor deserved better.
I didn't have a problem with it, because even Isaac had his trauma as a major part of his character and he was one of the GOATS

Richter felt like a side character in his own show tho, and the writing was off

The pacing was bad, used flashbacks too quickly, Maria is a terrible and annoying revolutionary

And the plot doesn't make sense
Ppl want more rights so I'm going to ally with fukking vampires?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want to see vampires getting slayed. Not this slavery shyt. Why do we need to get reminded of this?:beli:
Yo I was thinking the same thing and they just did the same shyt with Issac like all we were was fukkin slaves.

I just finished this bullshyt BUT if you played the games these characters are in like I have then you should be able to guess it’s ONLY saving grace and that’s at the end of the last episode

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yea man I’m all for black representation and characters but the shyt has to be done right. I’m not sure why they so focused on Harriet Tubman vampire killer and her gay bestie who got “turned” more than the fukking Belmonts. We got to get reminded again of slavery. Not to mention the horrid voice acting, janky choreography/animation, and just badly written lines. The vampires are boring and besides them saying “Vampire Messiah” we still don’t even know their actual plan.
I’m 5 episodes in and this poor excuse for a Belmont still hasn’t had a good fight scene. Just poorly executed voice acting and crying like an utter bytch. Trevor deserved better.

You're spot on about the voice acting.

Annette is like the worst one.

The first one had the same snippy dialogue but it was fukking Warren Ellis, so there was actual meat to it