Castlevania: Nocturne (Netflix Series) | Season 2 To Release January 2025

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
shyt was aite. it weird to make annette black, but make the vampire messiah from africa white AF. story had shyt to do with the vid game storyline

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished, thought it was very solid and glad to see the quick renewal :ehh: . Series does a great job in establishing a mood and depicting vampires as evil and overwhelming. Watching the finale had me :damn:, because the main squad was :francis: once the vampire queen showed up. Thank God that you know who showed up, because they will need all the help they can get.

Animation was cool in some moments, but doesn't reach the heights of the OG series that would really cook when the main trio was all working together.

The moment when
Richter got his magic back, was :wow:though.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I still love it, but I definitelty feel like the writing was sharper in the original series.

"Men are ruled by their balls and I hold yours in my hand?"

:what:

The whole
Using Maria to control the priest makes more sense than 'We genuinely aren't sure if you're trustworthy or not. Prove it by killing your daughter and if we're wrong we're fine with not having access to your foremaster machine' to me How could they ever have believed he was really rocking with them?