Castlevania: Nocturne (Netflix Series) | Season 2 To Release January 2025

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Alucard should've ended it with an "Ugh. Belmont. Again." or something like that just showing some connection to the first series's theme - a friendly, comedic distaste.

That's the intricate difference in writing imo.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Alucard should've ended it with an "Ugh. Belmont. Again." or something like that just showing some connection to the first series's theme - a friendly, comedic distaste.

Also the themes

They had monologues on the nature of man and Vampires

Here, we get Maria amping up Annette to give a speech, while they fukking suspect Vanpires are in the church which should be a bigger concern, and it's so fukking lackluster

Like bruh

Don't yall dare compare this to season 1

Dudes don't even know who Warren Ellisn fukking is to make such a comparison

Like we ain't getting shyt like this again

Concerned Citizen

HxH, LoSH 5YG, WW, DS9, IYKYK
Daps

Isn’t that basically what was done though? The words weren’t word for word what you wrote but that was exactly my take away when I heard it. I got the “Here we go again” vibe and immediately felt it given who was talking.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Isn’t that basically what was done though? The words weren’t word for word what you wrote but that was exactly my take away when I heard it. I got the “Here we go again” vibe and immediately felt it given who was talking.
I just don't think there was as much charisma in the words chosen, felt a little flat to me.

The logic/point was there, but the style makes a world of difference when it comes to writing.

Alucard had them sharp snide remarks for Trevor and kept trying to dunk on the Belmonts every chance dude had through the first series. :heh: :mjlol:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Watching this shyt now :wow:

It makes sense that slave masters was demonic vampires. I'm on Episode 3, but dope show so far

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
4 episodes in and I'm fukking loving it brehs. Maybe I'm being basic as fukk but I really don't see what the problem is and why some not digging it. I'm guessing it falls off the rails during the back half.

And I actually find Richter more interesting than Trevor.

I miss my guy Alucard big time though. He was the best character from the OG series by far.

I also want the vampire with the purple hair bad. I don't care if she has teeth in her coochie. I'll wrap my penis in garlic for protection.

Out there looking like Teyonah Parris in cartoon form.

Castlevania__Nocturne_u_S1_E4_00_12_20_16-copy.jpg

Her feet prolly dumb pretty.