Castlevania: Nocturne (Netflix Series) | Season 2 To Release January 2025

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still love it, but I definitelty feel like the writing was sharper in the original series.

"Men are ruled by their balls and I hold yours in my hand?"

:what:

The whole
Using Maria to control the priest makes more sense than 'We genuinely aren't sure if you're trustworthy or not. Prove it by killing your daughter and if we're wrong we're fine with not having access to your foremaster machine' to me How could they ever have believed he was really rocking with them?

Just finished and I’m also confused by this logic. Why did the abbot even comply?

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was ok. I think Richter is pretty boring. Annette is cool, albeit too hasty in decision making. The rest of the cast is fairly boring as well.

Sidenote, y’all might be looking at the dialogue in the first series with rose colored glasses because it was pretty cringeworthy. In particular the banter among the trio of Trevor, Sypha, and Alucard. How many times can you say “fukk” in a sentence?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This was ok. I think Richter is pretty boring. Annette is cool, albeit too hasty in decision making. The rest of the cast is fairly boring as well.

Sidenote, y’all might be looking at the dialogue in the first series with rose colored glasses because it was pretty cringeworthy. In particular the banter among the trio of Trevor, Sypha, and Alucard. How many times can you say “fukk” in a sentence?
Nah dialogue was miles better

Yes, they used fukk a lot, but the story, themes, dialogue, and characters were A1

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think they going to have a great season 2.

It's just going to be difficult to top the first storyline because of the lore.

Only thing that'd top the first storyline lore-wise is a Simon Belmont arc and even then I don't know if Simon and Alucard holds up the same as Trevor, Sypha and Alucard.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Whoa took me a while to finish this, Richter's bytchassness and the singing Breh had me like :why: took me a while to get through them 1st 4 eps, things took a turn for the better once Juste da gawd :krs: showed up , then I remembered the OG series first season was kinda cheeks too, then alucard da gawd :gladbron: they left it we'll set up for a second season.