Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

lib123

All Star
Daps
Surprised that someone supposedly worth close to a billion is negotiating the difference between $10-$30 million and allowing these kinds of allegations to see the light of day.

Unless she is only one of many potential litigants smh

Yeah between this situation and Gene Deal, it’s very surprising Puff didn’t have people around him sign NDAs.

lib123

All Star
Daps
that's by far the most salacious of the allegations, but the beatings are numerous and detailed. The wildest, hip hop/street part is the Suge story. Ran out of the house with pistols to go get Suge, allegedly.

Yeah I don’t believe that. She messed up mentioning that, Puff’s lawyers are gonna use that to discredit everything else she’s saying.

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I don’t believe that. She messed up mentioning that, Puff’s lawyers are gonna use that to discredit everything else she’s saying.

her lawyers probably wouldn't let her include it if there wasn't stuff backing it up. but the other side can't really discredit her using anything included in the complaint. if it gets brought up during a trial and they can show she's lying about it on the stand, then yeah. but if they can prove it's not true now, nothing happens, it just won't be something that shows up in the trial.

Daps
yeah it's a civil case, the only form of justice you're going to get is money, anyway, so if you can save yourself the trouble of the suit and maybe a trial, how could you not try? if you're the victims, filing a suit like this isn't easy on you. and the details in this are so fukked up, you don't want your kids to have to read about this when they're growing up.

i mean as she says.... dude is used to paying mad money when he fukks her up so if anything she probably thought he would go. save money on the legal fees, plus the whole reputation thing.

i've tried to give random people i know that hit my vehicle a chance to make it right before getting outsiders involved. why not do it for someone you know 20 years lol. not everything is a conspiracy.

but i can see now that this is going to be one of those topics where people don't think reasonably. meg v tory part II

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diddys lifestyle has been kept under wraps for 30 years. All folks had were rumours that other folks said are 100% true

Until its actually proven, these are just allegations.

I'm not getting why she didn't press charges instead of filing a lawsuit. If Diddy is guilty of all of this, why let him off the hook with a payday where he is free to do the same to someone else. This doesn't seem right.

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is going to need more than just her word and kudi agreeing that his car caught on fire to get any award over 6 figures

If she don't got videos or other "credible" witnesses she wont see no big money. Remember Puff's lawyers in the gun trial had a field day on cross examination of The crown witnesses and their ability to discredit it.