Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah that's the whole point. laws make you send a demand for settlement as a procedure before going to court. they don't want to hear this shyt all the time when people can just settle cases on their own.
No I mean even before the lawsuit was a thing. I believe she went to him and threatened to go public unless he gave her money.

Daps
No I mean even before the lawsuit was a thing. I believe she went to him and threatened to go public unless he gave her money.

idk why that is weird to you. that's what i would do.

cuz believe, as soon as she goes public he gonna be on her line telling her to chill lol. idk why he didn't just pay what he owes, and thank whatever he worships that he is not in jail

but it's probably the same reason that leads someone to abuse another in the first place.

fukkin psycho.

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
idk why that is weird to you. that's what i would do.

cuz believe, as soon as she goes public he gonna be on her line telling her to chill lol. idk why he didn't just pay what he owes, and thank whatever he worships that he is not in jail

but it's probably the same reason that leads someone to abuse another in the first place.

fukkin psycho.

yeah it's a civil case, the only form of justice you're going to get is money, anyway, so if you can save yourself the trouble of the suit and maybe a trial, how could you not try? if you're the victims, filing a suit like this isn't easy on you. and the details in this are so fukked up, you don't want your kids to have to read about this when they're growing up.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
There's been so many deviant rumors about Puff that never really surfaced I wondered if any of them were true. This falls along the lines on the type of person I always thought Puff was.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First there is a demand letter with high level accusations and a proposal to resolve the matter from the complainant ie Cassie.

Lawyers on Puff's side then do a risk assessment and due diligence on the claims in the demand letter and which laws could apply.

Cassie has been harassing Puff for $30M since June 2023 and stated if he didn't pay she would release a book and sue. Puff denied the allegations but offered a $10M lump sum payment to resolve the matter without court as a good faith compromise. Cassie didnt want it and now has filed.

Puff had the option to pay 20 more Million to avoid the publicity and court, but did not want to go beyond 10m in this case.

Now he is ok with fighting this in court. This is not new for Puff he has been sued for workplace matters since the 90s it's only crazy because the allegations are coming from cassie who is playing innocent victim role in the circumstances because her and her new husband are going bankrupt and this is a last chance to cash in.

You're shameless breh, if not e street teaming for a Bad Boy release, it's caping for Diddy's personal life.

You need a new daddy/hero, yours is about to go up in flames (take THAT)

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Not surprised at all. Kinda funny his frail ass had none of this energy for Suge. If Dwight a fun boy, Diddy most CERTAINLY enjoys the penis.