Cassie suing Diddy for rape and abuse

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: Nikka!!! What are you saying??!
That diddy be flaming, you the one out here discussing his taste in men and who he would or wouldnt rape for some reason. He kept tryna take 50 buck tooth ass shopping but you out here trying to have conversations about who he would or would not rape. That weird to me.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
That diddy be flaming, you the one out here discussing his taste in men and who he would or wouldnt rape for some reason. He kept tryna take 50 buck tooth ass shopping but you out here trying to have conversations about who he would or would not rape. That weird to me.

:hubie:All right. You got a big dikk, breh. I don’t want no smoke with you.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
how is diddy still out here? like its an open secret nikka is a faq and predator and yet nothing of substance ever happens

Bruh.. for yearssss I use to be like nyggas just be hating throwing out that gay shyt. But to hear her say he got nyggas to fuhk her and he jerked off watching is weird and gay...

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh.. for yearssss I use to be like nyggas just be hating throwing out that gay shyt. But to hear her say he got nyggas to fuhk her and he jerked off watching is weird and gay...
I am shocked some nikkas are just coming to terms with what been an open secret about diddy for years. Where there is smoke there is flames, and diddys flames are big and obvious

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I am shocked some nikkas are just coming to terms with what been an open secret about diddy for years. Where there is smoke there is flames, and diddys flames are big and obvious
That interview with Nore and Fab where he was drunk is all the proof I need he is a fageet. He was mad zesty and sugary. Nore suspect too the way he was acting all scary like Puff might start blowing him or something.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
She declined 8 figures cuz she wanted the full 30 which Diddy wasn't going to cough up - that's roughly half to 35% his annual earnings. He wasn't going to let this girl tax him on lies for 40-50% especially when he in litigation w his main sources of income / ciroc and deleon.

He told her take the 10 m or i'll see you in court. He knew what she was going to say months ago and wasn't worried. His publicist will have him deal w it in court and not give it oxygen. In Feb he will win a grammy and then go on tour.
We found one of Diddys street team members y’all :dead:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Puff gets sued like this every 3-5 years. It's people being broke looking for a payout.

2017 it was his former chef and maids, same story for the same type of pay. This that money grab, puff aint sweating it. It will be dismissed.

Damn you been a puff dikk blower since sohh days

I really hope you getting paid for this