Cassie SETTLES LAWSUIT Accusing Combs of Assault

Daps
And yet, we have threads on this site accusing women of lying when they come forward right away. The same accusations being made about Cassie are made in every thread about a rape victim, especially when they accuse a celebrity, no matter when they come forward.

Show me the proof of this. Most of these simp ass nxggas "believe all women".

I dare you to find a thread where a woman came out with rape accusations immediately and most of the comments in the thread were calling her a liar.

Most you'll see is me and maybe one or two other brehs encouraging folks to remember that the man deserves his day in court before we put him in the guillotine :whoa:

These nxggas believe every word that comes out these hoes mouths. :pachaha:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Show me the proof of this. Most of these simp ass nxggas "believe all women".

I dare you to find a thread where a woman came out with rape accusations immediately and most of the comments in the thread were calling her a liar.

Most you'll see is me and maybe one or two other brehs encouraging folks to remember that the man deserves his day in court before we put him in the guillotine :whoa:

These nxggas believe every word that comes out these hoes mouths. :pachaha:

Dude, I'm not doing this work for you. Do a search for "accused" and put the word "and", then type "rape". Use quotation marks, and you will find 10+ pages on this topic dating back to 2014. Check the FIRST page of every result and you will see the same victim blaming and skeptics that come out whenever this topic comes up.

Daps
Dude, I'm not doing this work for you. Do a search for "accused" and put the word "and", then type "rape". Use quotation marks, and you will find 10+ pages on this topic dating back to 2014. Check the FIRST page of every result and you will see the same victim blaming and skeptics that come out whenever this topic comes up.

So basically you didn't find nothing. Got it. I aint searching nothing. I'm about to take a nap.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
The standard for proving rape is crazy high. She would have had to have either 1) videotaped the rape (but who does that?); 2) had witnesses to the rape (again, most people don't rape people in public so that's usually not an option; 3) told someone or several persons about the rape (which is usually not likely because people are either embarrassed or scared that it will get back to the perpetrator); and/or 4) saved the torn clothing, went to the hospital to get a rape kit.

And even then the burden is on the victim. It's just really hard to prove rape which is why so many rape victims don't come forward. And let's not even get into molestation. How do you prove someone touched you if they didn't penetrate? Most rapists and molestors don't do it in public and they do it to people who are already vulnerable.

The burden of proof is supposed to be high, as it has to do with taking someone's freedom away. Rape carries a 25 year sentence in New York, and having to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life. So yes, you should have to prove your allegations. That's what is fair and just. Just saying someone did something should never be enough to have someone thrown in jail, or even be sued. There has to be substantial proof provided. While there are real victims, likely most of the time, there are people who make false claims. Big difference between proving something beyond a reasonable doubt (criminal) vs. something more likely happened (civil).

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're wasting your time. He knows he looks stupid so he's doubling down.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm with others not feeling this civil suit BS. Rape is a CRIME. Rape has no statute of limitations in New York, meaning the state could prosecute a rape that happened 50 years ago. Cassie's alleged rape happened in 2018. If a crime was committed against you, it should be a criminal matter, not a civil matter. Like the OJ case, it goes to criminal court 1st, then civil court. If you're just looking to take the money of the defendant, and not actually seek justice (by having the defendant arrested and serve jail time), it looks like a cash grab.
Who cares what it looks like bra

A fukk nikka rape a chick, good for her getting a generational bag years later. Karma. You can’t eat off that nikka being alive and in prison but you can eat and enjoy life off the bag, I’m pretty sure most women would take that

And you acting like if someone did some shyt to you and you cound get 30 MILLION you wouldn’t take it because you want to be Mr Justice League

She super won. Exposed that nikka and got the bag. I don’t care because I know rich ppl who don’t rape and pillage and I know of a few that do. It is what it is

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
The burden of proof is supposed to be high, as it has to do with taking someone's freedom away. Rape carries a 25 year sentence in New York, and having to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life. So yes, you should have to prove your allegations. That's what is fair and just. Just saying someone did something should never be enough to have someone thrown in jail, or even be sued. There has to be substantial proof provided. While there are real victims, likely most of the time, there are people who make false claims. Big difference between proving something beyond a reasonable doubt (criminal) vs. something more likely happened (civil).
Again, this high level of proof means people who molest a free pass to do what they do as long as they don't leave proof. Sad shyt.

Daps
Again, this high level of proof means people who molest a free pass to do what they do as long as they don't leave proof. Sad shyt.

So what should happen? If a woman comes out and says a man raped her 10 years ago, he should be put in prison for life without a trial?

I mean really, what do you want to happen?