Cassie SETTLES LAWSUIT Accusing Combs of Assault

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
There's a degree of humiliation that comes from admitting to being subject to rape and mistreatment for 10 years yet staying with the person

Even thought she may be a victim, it still changes how I view her and it diminishes her value by default because human nature

Exactly what happened, Cassie called Puff’s bluff and went public with it. He probably thought she would never sue because she’d be ruining her image also. Trains were ran on her, that image is going to stay. Puff the devil thought she wouldn’t sue

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
403825375_1426500551396193_1489417701499868925_n.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How could anyone besmirch the good honorable name of Puff Daddy :mjcry:

It’s totally normal behavior when a guy fukks his son’s ex also, don’t ever say anything negative him :damn:
Pea brain perspective.

They tearing down several Black successful men at the same time right now. Everyone is a gay or devil or rapist when they touch money and are Black. What are the odds? This ain't just about puff but the general circus of clowns around successful Black men dragging along gossip and slander to constantly throw around.

I mean being amicable with your rapist is totally normal. Nothing heals like money right?

:mjlol:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
The damage is done. Anyone with an ounce of courage is going to try to ask him about this and will want answers.
This is ultimately it. She accomplished everything she wanted. She got her story out there, unfiltered. It’s being corroborated by various sources. He is guilty in the eyes of the public and she’s emboldened other to come forward against him because they all have the benefit of the doubt now (and probably proof). Most can’t afford to fight him in the court of law but they can now take him to task in the public sphere.

Diddy thought he was untouchable mentioning that girl constantly in speeches, even while he was with Miami, making songs about her after he abused her for years. She escaped with her trainer, began to heal from that ordeal, GOT MARRIED, started her own family and that man was still publicly associating himself with her (abuser shyt). I genuinely think going scorched earth was the only way he’d leave her alone. He will never speak her name again except to say “it’s all love” if he’s questioned in the future. She’s publicly stained him in a way he’s never been before.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Pea brain perspective.

They tearing down several Black successful men at the same time right now. Everyone is a gay or devil or rapist when they touch money and are Black. What are the odds. This ain't just about puff but the general circus of clowns around successful Black men dragging along gossip and slander to constantly throw around.

I mean being amicable with your rapist is totally normal. Nothing heals like money right?

:mjlol:

Stupid bozo :mjlol:

99% of rape victims don’t report because of exactly the bullshyt you’re spewing. But keep defending your daddy, I’m sure he needs your support right now

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
How could anyone besmirch the good honorable name of Puff Daddy :mjcry:

It’s totally normal behavior when a guy fukks his son’s ex also, don’t ever say anything negative him :damn:
These last two days exposed just how much some people here hate.

Dude is the known devil, just all around scumbag and liar.

Young woman after being with dude twentyish years her senior, sues him for the deviance and abuse he put her through.

Too many coli brehs...😠 😡 at HER!

Like brehs never heard of applying pressure.

I legit don't get some of you people

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stupid bozo :mjlol:

99% of rape victims don’t report because of exactly the bullshyt you’re spewing. But keep defending your daddy, I’m sure he needs your support right now
Stupid bozo. Where were the criminal charges?. She went civil for MONEY. Stupid bozo.

10 years with Puff by choice. Put the cape away fakkit

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is ultimately it. She accomplished everything she wanted. She got her story out there, unfiltered. It’s being corroborated by various sources. He is guilty in the eyes of the public and she’s emboldened other to come forward against him because they all have the benefit of the doubt now (and probably proof). Most can’t afford to fight him in the court of law but they can now take him to task in the public sphere.

Diddy thought he was untouchable mentioning that girl constantly in speeches, even while he was with Miami, making songs about her after he abused her for years. She escaped with her trainer, began to heal from that ordeal, GOT MARRIED, started her own family and that man was still publicly associating himself with her (abuser shyt). I genuinely think going scorched earth was the only way he’d leave her alone. He will never speak her name again except to say “it’s all love” if he’s questioned in the future. She’s publicly stained him in a way he’s never been before.
Show me who corroborated her personal experiences. There was various sources right? Let's go...

He will be just fine because most of y'all have the attention span of hamsters and will move on soon enough. All he gotta do is lay low for a bit.