Cassie SETTLES LAWSUIT Accusing Combs of Assault

Daps
The damage is done. Anyone with an ounce of courage is going to try to ask him about this and will want answers.

He can't speak on it now as per the terms of the settlement more than likely. Usually that's baked into the contract that neither side can speak on it.

And that's what he'll say and then he'll say something like "We should all be more about LOVE :troll: :takedat: " and that will be the end of that line of questioning.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
And everyone thought this situation had “a long way 2 go”

cassie-me.gif

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
He approached her with a settlement first, I am trying to understand everything I’m reading. I don’t think she was going after him for anything huge but something happened where he offered her money. She must have seen the light and decided it was time for him to be exposed, her attorneys are some beasts. This is going to open the floodgates for people coming at him. You can’t do dirt for decades and expect it to never be exposed.
She wanted 30 million to not write a book. Puff refused at first

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I agree can you settle attempted murder and rape??? Honestly asking

I think the DA could still press charges if they want to .. but Cassie probably signed an NDA and probably won’t testify .. I’m not sure how a sobpeona would work in that situation .. I don’t know if they could still force her to testify and maybe treat her as a hostile witness . :yeshrug: