Cassie SETTLES LAWSUIT Accusing Combs of Assault

vino

Superstar
Daps
He approached her with a settlement first, I am trying to understand everything I’m reading. I don’t think she was going after him for anything huge but something happened where he offered her money. She must have seen the light and decided it was time for him to be exposed, her attorneys are some beasts. This is going to open the floodgates for people coming at him. You can’t do dirt for decades and expect it to never be exposed.

My thing is sex trafficking and blowing up a car are big claims. You shouldn’t be able to file a covil suit, make those claims and have an option to settle financially. At that point we need to be solving cases.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He deeeeeeefinitely did that shyt, and she definitely got her $30million :francis:
50cent-guilty.gif

Menna

All Star
Daps
Cassie and the Cac like :ehh::takedat:

Light work!!!

I bet they settled for 15-20 Mill … $5-7Mil a year over three years… This way Cassie doesn’t have to risk not recouping legal fees and doesn’t have to be cross examined for her own accountability.

Diddy Wins in the end….Cassie gotta make that money last for 40+yrs can she do it??? Diddy knows what he’s doing…

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If he folded that quick why not cut her a check before the lawsuit became public? There’s no way he just found out about the lawsuit yesterday right?
That’s what ego does. He probably thought she was bluffing and/or he had enough clout in the media that this wouldn’t go anywhere. The shyt went viral and he probably knew he’s gotta make this story go away. The issue with lawsuits is they take but each update gives the story longer shelf life. Cut in now, go into hiding for a months then start doing charitable shyt or whatever to put back you back in good standing and eventually everyone forgets or they stop caring.

The other issues is the blowing up the car thing. Remember they’ve got this Keefe D criminal case looking around that he can’t get rid of. This lawsuit and the details would give more credence to that whole hiring keefe D for that hit.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
So she willingly let herself be a human nutrag for 10 years all for a bag? :ld:
some of yall acting like you never saw making the band. sometimes you have tunnel vision then you grow up and realize you were a part of some bullshyt. it just so happened he put her out without reparations and really money is nothing to this nikka.

he out here tricking on yung miami and dressing up like the Joker, you think she don't see that shyt? pain and suffering is a legal offense. its not like cassie came up with it herself.