Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want to know how the car blowing up was not news when it happened?
Cause its probably an exaggerated claim. That's what lawyers do. People are thinking blow up means how they show cars blowing up in the movies with a bomb. Could be as simple as the car being set on fire or a firecracker placed inside it. We will have to see the details.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Y'all remember when it came out that Diddy whooped Cassie over Drake texting her trying to fly her out to Canada and she had to go hide at her parent's home where Diddy when to forcefully get back? :sas2:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Y'all remember when it came out that Diddy whooped Cassie over Drake texting her trying to fly her out to Canada and she had to go hide at her parent's home where Diddy when to forcefully get back? :sas2:

Nahhhh let me find out that smack he gave Drake wasnt over the 0-100 beat at all lmaooo how tf are you a jealous cuck Puffy? Damn

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fukk up simp she left the guy who made her for the nikka with more clout, save your sympathy

So in your eyes that means she should be beaten, drugged multiple times, raped, held hostage, refused medical care, isolated from others, mentally battered and forced into sex with multiple men? For years? In addition to that the men that DID get close to here were threatened with violence or almost BLOWN UP IN THEIR CARS.

You're a fukking psychopath breh, don't have daughters.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
diddy what kinda fukkery ya deal with? this is purely speculation but if true it looks like this nikka puffy perved out my nikka 🤣🤣🤣

dog was buying front row seats to watch his lady get her p*ssy punched out 😭

and then this nikka in there beating her up on some jealousy shyt I don't understand none of this shyt and ain't gone pretend too

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well ionno. If I gotta watch out for random Niccas potentially dropping shyt in my drink in the club it’s probably feasible that the man you live with can drop some shyt in your drink, food, etc whenever.
🤔

And you can get to the point where you just do drugs because you’re depressed. Like we haven’t seen addicts and alcoholics who obviously had mental and emotional issues. 🤔
She doesn't say he slipped drugs in her drinks. She basically says he provided her woth drugs and encouraged her to take them. And yes, people take drugs because they are depressed, but it is still their decision to take them.

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
She doesn't say he slipped drugs in her drinks. She basically says he provided her woth drugs and encouraged her to take them. And yes, people take drugs because they are depressed, but it is still their decision to take them.

part of the case seems to be based on workplace-related laws, so that's why they're suing some of the businesses too. a business can be liable for stuff like that, I believe Steve Wynn and his businesses got sued for very similar stuff.