Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Bro an old acquaintance of mine did the same exact shyt. Hung out with Diddy, 2chainz and Khaled at Liv, told me Diddy was in there SNORTING ecstasy bruh like it was coke and 2chainz and Khaled both like :merchant: :wow:
Ghatdam:damn:

I was in Liv and was distracted cause the DJ was Rony Seikaly. I was :skip: cause I had no idea the Miami Heat former center was a DJ. The chick I was with was like. Ayo is that Diddy up on the DJ booth??:dahell:

This nikka Diddy was rolling around and gyrating on the DJ booth with his eyes rolled in the back of his head and slobbing and grinning like :mjgrin:

I was :picard:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Do most of yall realize this is a civil suit? No jail time, just money, and he'll finnesse that with ease.

These idiots in here can’t see the forest for the trees :snoop:

There was a thread recently about how to detect CACs in threads. READ THIS ONE!!!!
She’s filing a civil suit because the statute is about run out. A criminal investigation can take months and then the time for talking about this would be over legally.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:dame:Diddy just gave Tyler Perry more material for Ruthless.

eyebrow-raise-tyler-perry.gif

Traveler

All Star
Daps
That cac man of hers probably put her up to this.
"Yea cassie let's bleed this black ass ****** try"
fukk outa here with this bullshyt.
Naw he probably found out about all the deviant shyt she was into. She trying to save face and say "no baby I was forced to take drugs and have crazy deviant sex. I didn't want to do it, but I was scared. I was abused and trafficked". This is all about her CAC husband.

I believe the sexual stuff, but I think she was willing. I believe the gun stuff. But the physical abuse you better come with proof.

Don't get me wrong I think puff is an a$$hole. Only reason people tolerate him is the money and fame. He is just not a good person. But being an a$$hole is not criminal. If you gonna accuse someone of something you better come with proof.