Cassie Files Civil Suit Against Puffy. UPDATE: Suit settled in ~24 Hours

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Cassie wants that money. She never had to work and now has a family to care for.

Not saying Diddy wasn’t into some freak shyt but she was a willing participant.

They about to get him up outta here one way or another.

Jay-Z better learn from this and leave America altogether :huhldup:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Actually maybe Cudi was dirty macking and charged it to the game :lolbron: crazy how much of that gossip shyt posted has some truth to it

'Day N Night' rapper Cudi is said to have "taken advantage" of Cassie when she was in a vulnerable state, despite her being in a longterm relationship with hip-hop mogul Diddy. A source has told Bossip that Cassie and Cudi hooked up just two months ago, and the rapper is said to be "living in fear" that Diddy will seek revenge for the betrayal.

"They 100% had sex," the source told the website. "And thats where the lines “Ni**az really want me dead, HATE Not my fault Im intriguing’ are from. Diddy wanting him dead when he found out."

Fuel to the allegations of the fling were fuelled last week when subliminal messages appeared on Cudi's Twitter page. "Do you guys want to know whos girl found me intriguing," one message read.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
It's too bad the star witness has been in and out of mental hospitals for years.
Is that genuinely a surprise or incompatible if you’ve been subjected to drugs and coerced sex and beaten since you were 19?

:snoop:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Cassie wants that money. She never had to work and now has a family to care for.

Not saying Diddy wasn’t into some freak shyt but she was a willing participant.

They about to get him up outta here one way or another.
Yep. I'm not saying she's lying because this is Diddy & Hollywood after all, but something about this screams broke energy.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Ive always said hip hop is pussified because fakkits like Diddy have been allowed to exist so long...

Problem is, the "real" superthug acts like Suge Knight, Pac, and countless others self-destructed because they couldn't build quality relationships with good artists. They all fell victim of Eazy E's "real nikka" paradigm and all of them fell out due to being crash dummies on the streets.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Not surprised at the allegations but Diddy grabbing the strap and going after Suge? I find that hard to believe, Diddy ain’t gangsta he’s a gobbler