Cassie and ciara prove there happiness without toxic men according to masika kaylasha

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think ciara is fronting hard, she dont love this russell wilson dude she loves the fame. shes doing all this extra cheesing thinking shes making her past men jealous. dont care for cassie at all happy to be a side-piece for over a decadr with a man who eats pssy with every meal. smh.

breh....this isnt healthy :picard:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
She is the definition of whoredom, thottery and bad life choices

masika-kalysha-baby-photo.jpg

Pretty sure she has a video out of her naked online.

These women be complaining about how men ain't shyt but they always broke, have an onlyfans account, premium snapchat and sell p*ssy.

They pay someone to babysit their kids while they party it up. They curse like sailors and don't sound very feminine most of the time.

Daps
I disagree. Russell upgraded with Ciara. She has her own multimillion dollar empire, beautiful, willing to mature, and came with little baggage. Most women are not in Ciara level.

I’m not gonna say she had her own empire. But Ciara is not the average baby mama and they should stop holding her up as their role model unless they’re gonna try and make similar upgrades to their lives. Ciara already had money (way less than Russ) and wasn’t a net negative on his income. And she still had huge earnings potential. A lot of these women aren’t bringing nothing to the table but vagina, another dude’s kid, another dude, and bills.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The definition is flawed. Just off rip successful men are “toxic” going by their definition.

And true man is going to do whatever it takes to succeed and lead his family and himself. That route aint always peaches and cream.

But let these dumb bytches tell it...