Cassie and ciara prove there happiness without toxic men according to masika kaylasha

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sound like you got a lot of stories to tell:lupe:

That's fukked up though, people are foul. I mean I'm a positive person and everyone deserves happiness, these women are trying to change for the better. But you can never shake the thought of a woman getting ran through, then choosing you to settle.:wow: Not even on no loser shyt, a lot of these people try to say the past is the past and it doesn't matter and you're just being insecure:gucci:

I will say this though, I think them so called bad boys wife up hoes too, so it ain't just simps.
Hoes getting wife's up all the time. I feel what you're saying though. When I was younger that shyt mattered more. But I think as people get older their tolerance for that type of shyt increases. Either through experience or because they've been doing enough foul shyt themselves they wouldn't want to lose someone they care about over it. :lolbron:

The bolded though... Some of the hardest nikkas low key are some of the biggest simps. :gladbron:

Daps
Hoes getting wife's up all the time. I feel what you're saying though. When I was younger that shyt mattered more. But I think as people get older their tolerance for that type of shyt increases. Either through experience or because they've been doing enough foul shyt themselves they wouldn't want to lose someone they care about over. :lolbron:

The bolded though... Some of the hardest nikkas low key are some of the biggest simps. :gladbron:

U said it’s big in Charlotte

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
U said it’s big in Charlotte
Charlotte is one of those small big cities. If you're out in the scene everyone knows each other. Only so long before you get a reputation. :manny:

See it all the time. People either eat up the new people to town, move themselves or get heavy into church to find that new thing.

Daps
Charlotte is one of those small big cities. If you're out in the scene everyone knows each other. Only so long before you get a reputation. :manny:

See it all the time. People either eat up the new people to town, move themselves or get heavy into church to find that new thing.

Dam didn’t kno Charlotte was like that

Daps
Fact remains alot of those toxic dudes get their p*ssy wet.

And we live in a society where women are encouraged to simply have fun and sample dikks. Also they won't get shamed if they get knocked up by a toxic dude...and they also have the hope of still finding a good man to marry because there is no big stigma of taking on a wife with kids from previous marriages.

Then we also can talk about how most of these women never really taught how to pick a good man to begin with by failure on their parents part
:mjgrin:

True

sunny80

All Star
Daps
wheres the proof?
No definitive proof. This is based on rumors mostly posted on gossip sites over the years. If you choose to believe the rumors that is. The bisexual rumors are the most well known (Xzibit interview, Diddy acting weird on Drink Champs, 50 Cent calling him gay).

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Ciara and cassie's stories are nothing alike

Cassie wasnt a baby mama before she started dating her current dude right?
:patrice: 13 years and no ring or nothing, I would you look at her similar to a baby mama. Ain't no way you gon waste 10 years with a nikka then come and expect me to wife you pronto

Last edited: