Cassie and ciara prove there happiness without toxic men according to masika kaylasha

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Ciara and cassie's stories are nothing alike

Cassie wasnt a baby mama before she started dating her current dude right?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Im not a big ciara fan. But u not gonna be with a person 4 years and marry them if u dont love then in some way.

I think she grew to like russ

but shivered when future was mentioned on tv, gave old russell a time out on sex before the marriage. ciara is bullshyt.

like every triffling women who wants to be with someone else she is settling for whats beneficial right now she has no long term commitments. i like russell too, anyone to play daddy is cool with me.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Cassie was with diddy for a long ass time. Wasn’t nothing toxic about it. She wanted to spend her youth as his concubine and live that lifestyle.

She jumped ship and got
married/ had a kid before she got too old. She planned her life that way imo. Diddy did her a favor by not making her a baby mama too.

Ciara is kinda different imo. I think she really was dumb enough to think she could have that ghetto fabulous marriage and family with a rapper.

She is from Atlanta and that shyt is promoted down there. Once she became a single mom and realized these rappers ain’t wifing her, she did a 180 and matured.

Deep down she had that type of woman in her from the get go, just coming up in the industry in the mid 00s, she was on some love and hip hop shyt for the longest.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
i think ciara is fronting hard, she dont love this russell wilson dude she loves the fame.

It ain't the Fame dude :comeon:

It's the SECURITY....

everyday she wakes up thanking her Lord and Savior that she doesn't have to rely on the music industry to get a check and she is not Tinashe status

Cause she got wifed up by a multimillionaire NFL simpdaddy who she can control for eternity......

She is a true A TOWN HUSTLER...

She went from dope boys and trap rappers to a psuedo christian professional athlete

Game recognize game

She been hustling from the start

When she hustled all of her fans into thinking she has Talent .....

:mjlol:

Shout-out to Miss Veronica Rawls the songwriter from Georgia Southern who could have had her spot had she not gained that weight because of a medical condition
:to:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Fact remains alot of those toxic dudes get their p*ssy wet.

And we live in a society where women are encouraged to simply have fun and sample dikks. Also they won't get shamed if they get knocked up by a toxic dude...and they also have the hope of still finding a good man to marry because there is no big stigma of taking on a wife with kids from previous marriages.

Then we also can talk about how most of these women never really taught how to pick a good man to begin with by failure on their parents part
:mjgrin:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
It ain't the Fame dude :comeon:

It's the SECURITY....

everyday she wakes up thanking her Lord and Savior that she doesn't have to rely on the music industry to get a check and she is not Tinashe status

Cause she got wifed up by a multimillionaire NFL simpdaddy who she can control for eternity......

She is a true A TOWN HUSTLER...

She went from dope boys and trap rappers to a psuedo christian professional athlete

Game recognize game

She been hustling from the start

When she hustled all of her fans into thinking she has Talent .....

:mjlol:

Shout-out to Miss Veronica Rawls the songwriter from Georgia Southern who could have had her spot had she not gained that weight because of a medical condition
:to:

:salute:true spit, i see a fronter in ciara and got no respect for cassie and since her nude leaked and not only was she shaven but pierced i have had no allure for her. diddy leveled up no matter who his new chick is.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Hoes giving other hoes hope that one day they too can get saved by a super simp after years and years of getting ran through,and having babies by dirtbags.
Gotta love it:mjlol:
shyt happens all the time. Chick gets ran through in Charlotte. Deletes her social media and moves to a new state. Pops back up engaged. :JBWOWPounding:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
but shivered when future was mentioned on tv, gave old russell a time out on sex before the marriage. ciara is bullshyt.

like every triffling women who wants to be with someone else she is settling for whats beneficial right now she has no long term commitments. i like russell too, anyone to play daddy is cool with me.
Actually Russ gave her the time out on sex.

She admitted to have had times when she wanted to freak and he was like chill.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
shyt happens all the time. Chick gets ran through in Charlotte. Deletes her social media and moves to a new state. Pops back up engaged. :JBWOWPounding:

Sound like you got a lot of stories to tell:lupe:

That's fukked up though, people are foul. I mean I'm a positive person and everyone deserves happiness, these women are trying to change for the better. But you can never shake the thought of a woman getting ran through, then choosing you to settle.:wow: Not even on no loser shyt, a lot of these people try to say the past is the past and it doesn't matter and you're just being insecure:gucci:

I will say this though, I think them so called bad boys wife up hoes too, so it ain't just simps.