Cassie and ciara prove there happiness without toxic men according to masika kaylasha

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
but shivered when future was mentioned on tv, gave old russell a time out on sex before the marriage. ciara is bullshyt.

like every triffling women who wants to be with someone else she is settling for whats beneficial right now she has no long term commitments. i like russell too, anyone to play daddy is cool with me.

No sex was Russell idea not hers.

Y’all dudes need hugs cause a lot of y’all got a serious problem with women. Did your mothers not hug y’all enough or something.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
If the men were toxic then what does that say about the women who willingly enter relationships with these toxic men? :patrice:

Ciara got with a dude who already had children with multiple women so she knew what was up. Cassie got with a dude who was notorious for not marrying women he was with and also had children with multiple women.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No sex was Russell idea not hers.

Y’all dudes need hugs cause a lot of y’all got a serious problem with women. Did your mothers not hug y’all enough or something.

I come here because this place makes me laugh on the daily, but a lot of dudes here wear their insecurities on their sleeves and it takes its toll. There are few things more offputting than a man who is brandishing his insecurities. That’s not just to women but to everyone. Some people here don’t/can’t understand that.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ciara had to fukk bow wow, 50 cent, and Future till she had to find a guy like Russell Wilson. She could had find any guy like Russell, but she kept fukking those "toxic" men first. I'm not gonna call her a hoe, but she's just as toxic as the ex nikkaz she fukked.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
That's cool and all but both were thots early on so :yeshrug:
Water seeks its own level and shyt
At the time, both were right where the fukk they wanted to be

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
How was Diddy toxic for Cassie? It looked like he just tricked off on her for 13 or so years.

I was thinking the same thing

And when does personal responsibility become a factor in this equation? Ciara and Cassie CHOSE them nikkas as well. Everybody and they cousin knew “multiple baby mama” Diddy and Future wasn’t settling down:mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're basing this off of their pr or highlight reel. You don't know them.:comeon:

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Too bad it took them practically 30 years to find this out
:mjlol:

Waste a third of your life being attached to Men who see you as just another expendable b1tch because you want to be Entertained instead of EMPOWERING Yourself BREHETTES
:umad:

This is the storyline of 85% of the women on Earth

Which includes the LSA demographic and the women of the locker room
At least they didn’t wait till 40 30 is a great age to settle down