Cars men shouldnt drive?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile, I got a mortgage to pay and a future to prepare for :mjlol: fukk that shyt. As long as girls like it I'm fine. I love the reaction like :leon: damn this is nice Heretic
me: well some people on this message board I post on tell me that it's for you but :yeshrug:

Some nikkas love to boast and brag about how broke they are. Like repping what block they grew up on and how many bodies killers they know got. Utter comedy. :laugh:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Meanwhile, I got a mortgage to pay and a future to prepare for :mjlol: fukk that shyt. As long as girls like it I'm fine. I love the reaction like :leon: damn this is nice Heretic
me: well some people on this message board I post on tell me that it's for you but :yeshrug:

This is what I keep saying! Girls only care about how the car LOOKS not the damn engine.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
V6 is good enough for regular roads. The average driver is not some Nascar racer or from Fast and Furious.

In recent years, I see more nikkas coppin Crown Vics and other V8s like that and soupin them up to race and to show off. Trying to mimic ATL culture in NY is :dead:

And they have the audacity to say that a Honda Accord is a girls car.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
V6 is good enough for regular roads. The average driver is not some Nascar racer or from Fast and Furious.

and V6 is affordable cars too.... its good enough for me.... :youngsabo: trying to cop some new shyt later on this year... if everything goes according to plan...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
and V6 is affordable cars too.... its good enough for me.... :youngsabo: trying to cop some new shyt later on this year... if everything goes according to plan...

If I work hard and save most of my money I'm thinking about copping a used Ford Mustang 05-07, but my dream car is a Camaro...:noah:

Again if I work hard and save! But the bad news is I live in the Northeast which has the WOAT weather as you know. RWD cars like Mustangs and Camaros are not good driving on snow/ice.

This is why I'm thinking a Maxima. Plus I've seen some good inexpensive Maximas online.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Some nikkas love to boast and brag about how broke they are. Like repping what block they grew up on and how many bodies killers they know got. Utter comedy. :laugh:

:dead:
This is what I keep saying! Girls only care about how the car LOOKS not the damn engine.

Yeah man, at this point the honda IS my bmw. I figured that out a while ago when I got my charger rt, more dudes complimented the car than females did. I mean it's nice but the average girl just see hemi on it and that's about all she cares about:russ:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
:dead:

Yeah man, at this point the honda IS my bmw. I figured that out a while ago when I got my charger rt, more dudes complimented the car than females did. I mean it's nice but the average girl just see hemi on it and that's about all she cares about:russ:

At this point, buying a 5 series Beamer with a great warranty is worth it.

Daps
Driving cars, nikkas want to be like TI and Birdman at the same time. Driving American made V8s is :scust: cause they break down fast as hell and repair shops be charging an arm and a leg. Might as well get a 5 series BMW with an outstanding warranty.

What I really wanna know is where some of these nikkas are at

First off American vehicles :scust:

Second where are you nikkas posted :scust: yall really wanna buy V8 muscle cars I guess yall the type to buy cars that sound nice :scust: cause if you out here in places like NY then I am convinced that you're buying V8 cars just to look good while sitting in traffic :scust:

Unless the cash flow is positive dafuq are yall doing in cities with high traffic buying these cars for :scust:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
What I really wanna know is where some of these nikkas are at

First off American vehicles :scust:

Second where are you nikkas posted :scust: yall really wanna buy V8 muscle cars I guess yall the type to buy cars that sound nice :scust: cause if you out here in places like NY then I am convinced that you're buying V8 cars just to look good while sitting in traffic :scust:

Unless the cash flow is positive dafuq are yall doing in cities with high traffic buying these cars for :scust:

LOL @ a loud V8 engine while moving as slow as shyt in NYC traffic. :skip:

When you go down to Georgia, better believe that you gotta have some ignorant ass whip with loud ass sound system. Or a truck. Or a Beamer.