Cars men shouldnt drive?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
lmao. the Scion TC is the ultimate hoochie car and the CR-V's after the first generation are the epitome "middle age asian mom mobile."

:patrice: the new CR-Vs look like they mad reliable and not gas guzzlers. Its like the less gas that a car uses, the more it belongs to females.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
:patrice: the new CR-Vs look like they mad reliable and not gas guzzlers. Its like the less gas that a car uses, the more it belongs to females.
meh... I still don't like the looks of it.

I think that's cause most hybrid or fuel efficient vehicles are made to look "futuristic" but end up looking like trash.

it's rare to see a great looking hybrid vehicle, and when you do it's creeping up on 6-figures.

I will say I like the Lexus CT-200h though. :patrice:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
meh... I still don't like the looks of it.

I think that's cause most hybrid or fuel efficient vehicles are made to look "futuristic" but end up looking like trash.

it's rare to see a great looking hybrid vehicle, and when you do it's creeping up on 6-figures.

I will say I like the Lexus CT-200h though. :patrice:

I will say this, I see more masculine looking men than ever before driving these cars. nikkas still act like its the 90s where gas is still $1 and you can drive all day for $5. Most American made cars guzzle too much damn gas and have the least reliable parts.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I will say this, I see more masculine looking men than ever before driving these cars. nikkas still act like its the 90s where gas is still $1 and you can drive all day for $5. Most American made cars guzzle too much damn gas and have the least reliable parts.
not me, it always seems like it's white and asian chick's in them hybrids. or some hipster lookin' dude. :scusthov:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
not me, it always seems like it's white and asian chick's in them hybrids. or some hipster lookin' dude. :scusthov:

Maybe its different in NY, where people don't have much disposable income. Down south/ midwest where people have more $$$ to waste on American made cars that break down easier than anything else.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Almost every man drives an Altima here in NY. Since when was it considered a chick car? And when shouldnt men drive Civics or freaking Maximas!????:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Nah this shyt is only on the Coli...

Nah, in NY, having a car is a luxury in itself. Outside the tri state, its the gas guzzlers.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Altima to me reminds me of some Japanese street racing car than some "chick car".
26220910125_large.jpg

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Which part of NY do you live?

Refuse to disclose, cause of the crab ass nikkas in here. Having a car in the 5 boroughs or even in some parts of Nassau or Westchester is a luxury, but if you lived in Newburgh, it is a necessity. Problem is, people can't adjust to the times and since gas past $2 per gallon, it's harder to justify driving in these American made gas guzzling cars. Only well maintained German cars are worth it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And again how are altimas and civics girly cars? Almost everyone in NY where I live drives those cars.

I wouldn't say they are girly cars necessarily. they are cars that I see a lot of women drive but so is everything. Listen, if you are the guy driving the new Altima or you are the guy driving the hoopty, who is losing in that scenario? First guy has a pretty reliable whip, still looks nicer than most American cars and probably has a decent enough job to afford a new whip. The second guy, which is what I see more regularly, is a guy who is struggling just to get by.

I like the Maxima better but if you got a good deal on the Altima so be it. :manny: