Cars men shouldnt drive?

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant lie down here in the N.O. I see alot of females drive altimas and accord coupes. I still wouldnt call them female cars tho, imo thos are just good practical vehicles with having a good reputation on being easy to maintain (prolly why women get them)

I drive a 2008 acura tl navi/base.....I love my shyt not gonna let it go no time soon. I dont care bout peoples approval you just gotta be happy with your purchase

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Nissan 'bout to come out with a new couple model, The B-tch

237_450x300.jpg

livewire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vw cabriolet..newer vw bugs..the classics are cool..Toyota solara..BMW 1 series..Mitsubishi eclipse...smart car..

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Unless you have kids, I should have mentioned.

na its coo
2 kids i wouldnt do a van 3 kids and more i would do at least a 7 passenger doesn't have to be a van

i chose it cuz i grew up with them and how great they are having 3 or more kids

sure the suv's look great but more gas and more expensive tires and harder to move stuff and flat out cost more

a van is cheaper better on gas and put them seats all the way down like a tow away van its glorious to move couches in a van
its not sexy but gets the job done very well

now that my kids are getting older i'll consider something different like armada or suburban just they expensive is my thing

peeps would lol at me driving a van then when they went on vacation with that struggle space in them suv's i was like :umad: i got plenty of space and better gas mileage

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I cant lie down here in the N.O. I see alot of females drive altimas and accord coupes. I still wouldnt call them female cars tho, imo thos are just good practical vehicles with having a good reputation on being easy to maintain (prolly why women get them)

I drive a 2008 acura tl navi/base.....I love my shyt not gonna let it go no time soon. I dont care bout peoples approval you just gotta be happy with your purchase

What do dudes drive down in the N.O.? :patrice:

beta nikka thread:mjlol:

What you drive :sas2: