Cars men shouldnt drive?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Refuse to disclose, cause of the crab ass nikkas in here. Having a car in the 5 boroughs or even in some parts of Nassau or Westchester is a luxury, but if you lived in Newburgh, it is a necessity. Problem is, people can't adjust to the times and since gas past $2 per gallon, it's harder to justify driving in these American made gas guzzling cars. Only well maintained German cars are worth it.

I live in Rockland County, but me and everyone else goes to NJ to get our gas. This is why you live in the NY/NJ border.:obama:

But yeah in RC it is a necessity to have a car and owning one isnt that hard.

And I agre on gas guzzlers. nikkas trying to clown other nikkas for having V6 and not V8 engines, when V8 are big gas guzzlers. Again bytches ONLY care about how a car looks not the specs of it. If you ride up to a girl with a fresh Camaro or Challenger, the type of engine is not going to cross her mind.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I wouldn't say they are girly cars necessarily. they are cars that I see a lot of women drive but so is everything. Listen, if you are the guy driving the new Altima or you are the guy driving the hoopty, who is losing in that scenario? First guy has a pretty reliable whip, still looks nicer than most American cars and probably has a decent enough job to afford a new whip. The second guy, which is what I see more regularly, is a guy who is struggling just to get by.

I like the Maxima better but if you got a good deal on the Altima so be it. :manny:

Agreed. Its just that I NEVER in my 21 years on earth heard about Altimas being associated with women only. Yeah I see a lot of Hispanic dudes driving Altimas, but still...

And agreed Maximas>>>Altimas imo. But I dont get why Nissan tries to market Maximas as a sports car. Most consider them just regular 4 door sedans. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I live in Rockland County, but me and everyone else goes to NJ to get our gas. This is why you live in the NY/NJ border.:obama:

And I agre on gas guzzlers. nikkas trying to clown other nikkas for having V6 and not V8 engines, when V8 are big gas guzzlers. Again bytches ONLY care about how a car looks not the specs of it. If you ride up to a girl with a fresh Camaro or Challenger, the type of engine is not going to cross her mind.

Hell, if you have a New Honda Accord, some dudes think that is a girls car :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't deal with women who are hung up on materialistic things but I can see why someone wouldn't want to ride in a real piece of shyt car. It's like nikkas who don't keep their houses/apartments clean. At some point you need to grow up and get your shyt together. At least make an effort.

:scust:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I don't deal with women who are hung up on materialistic things but I can see why someone wouldn't want to ride in a real piece of shyt car. It's like nikkas who don't keep their houses/apartments clean. At some point you need to grow up and get your shyt together. At least make an effort.

:scust:

If your whip is dirty/junky I can tell your house is dirty and your just a dirty person.

I seriously dont understand how peoples cars get junky. Especially when other people will most likely be riding in it.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Hell, if you have a New Honda Accord, some dudes think that is a girls car :mjlol:

Seriously only on the Coli have I heard clowns trying to clown a Accord or Civic. In the real world those two cars are listed as some of the favorites for average drivers male or female. Cheap and reliable.

I got a 2015 fully loaded Accord and I dare a nikka to tell me it's a girl's car. :mjlol: hell, I spent enough for it

Daps

Breh didnt you hear this is TheColi

Everywhere you go its straight six figure individuals

Because everyone on this site earns 100k minimum even though over half of the US population earns under 50 :yeshrug: has me thinking everybody in TheColi is out here in Atlanta :upsetfavre:

We got clowns in here clowning V6 muscle car owners (yeah them shyts are trash tho) while driving V8 muscle cars.. how dafuq are nikkas callin other nikkas broke while you're both in the category of driving American made vehicles :scust: this is The Coli with the salaries we have European is mandatory :scust:

:troll:
[coli]You have a Maserati or a Bentley (even a Mulsanne) ? :mjlol: damn breh them shyts be regular af :scust:[/endfantasy]

[coli] A BMW under a 5 series? jesus christ what are you a woman? [/endfantasy]

Tbh with the way BMW are moving unless you have an M on that shyt you take an L :francis:

A lot of posters in here need that quick reality check though, theres a lot of clowning in this thread but when I lurk that car thread I don't see these posters posting receipts :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

dhMeAzK.gif

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Seriously only on the Coli have I heard clowns trying to clown a Accord or Civic. In the real world those two cars are listed as some of the favorites for average drivers male or female. Cheap and reliable.

"Honda Accords is for bytches and for bytch nikkas. Real nikkas drive Caddys n Crown Vics around!"

While those same duds complain about "I can't pay for gas brehs. Spending 130 per week ain't the business." :mjcry:
I got a 2015 fully loaded Accord and I dare a nikka to tell me it's a girl's car. :mjlol: hell, I spent enough for it

nikkas don't care for that shyt. Pretty soon, cats gonna say that a BMW 550xi is a girls car. :russ:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

And may I also add that like some other poster said, V8 engines are USELESS on regular American streets. Whats the point you're not going to be able to go that fast with that amount of horse power(unless you like death or tickets). You'll only be able to use the V8 to its max on a race track or if you live in Europe(this is a maybe) since European highways are very fast.

Driving a V8 in America especially in the Northeast is useless, unless you enjoy tickets. Since cops stop people like crazy here in NY.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Breh didnt you hear this is TheColi

Everywhere you go its straight six figure individuals

Because everyone on this site earns 100k minimum even though over half of the US population earns under 50 :yeshrug: has me thinking everybody in TheColi is out here in Atlanta :upsetfavre:

We got clowns in here clowning V6 muscle car owners (yeah them shyts are trash tho) while driving V8 muscle cars.. how dafuq are nikkas callin other nikkas broke while you're both in the category of driving American made vehicles :scust: this is The Coli with the salaries we have European is mandatory :scust:

:troll:
[coli]You have a Maserati or a Bentley (even a Mulsanne) ? :mjlol: damn breh them shyts be regular af :scust:[/endfantasy]

[coli] A BMW under a 5 series? jesus christ what are you a woman? [/endfantasy]

Tbh with the way BMW are moving unless you have an M on that shyt you take an L :francis:

A lot of posters in here need that quick reality check though, theres a lot of clowning in this thread but when I lurk that car thread I don't see these posters posting receipts :francis:

Driving cars, nikkas want to be like TI and Birdman at the same time. Driving American made V8s is :scust: cause they break down fast as hell and repair shops be charging an arm and a leg. Might as well get a 5 series BMW with an outstanding warranty.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
"Honda Accords is for bytches and for bytch nikkas. Real nikkas drive Caddys n Crown Vics around!"

While those same duds complain about "I can't pay for gas brehs. Spending 130 per week ain't the business." :mjcry:

nikkas don't care for that shyt. Pretty soon, cats gonna say that a BMW 550xi is a girls car. :russ:

Meanwhile, I got a mortgage to pay and a future to prepare for :mjlol: fukk that shyt. As long as girls like it I'm fine. I love the reaction like :leon: damn this is nice Heretic
me: well some people on this message board I post on tell me that it's for you but :yeshrug:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
And may I also add that like some other poster said, V8 engines are USELESS on regular American streets. Whats the point you're not going to be able to go that fast with that amount of horse power(unless you like death or tickets). You'll only be able to use the V8 to its max on a race track or if you live in Europe(this is a maybe) since European highways are very fast.

Driving a V8 in America especially in the Northeast is useless, unless you enjoy tickets. Since cops stop people like crazy here in NY.

Cats living in crowded cities, but wanting to speed in traffic and in highways like a racetrack.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

the potholes on the van wyck and GCP are nightmares after the snowstorms....:mjcry: