Cars men shouldnt drive?

Daps
:mjlol: We have one lame in here really tryna tell yall that Bentley and Maserati are "regular cars" :mjlol: "Ohh i live in a city where i see em all the time theyre regular man" :mjlol:

Guarantee this nikka/his parents don't own either vehicles he claims are "regular" :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
how old are you, my nikka.
that's a supra, with a luxury nameplate.
which they can make you drool over, as a Lexus cause the supra really don't be out no more.
shyt, if they put out two to three dope sports cars.
you can just call them luxury made:

m
celica
supra

Art Barr

Lexus_LFA_001.JPG

toyota-supra_key_19.jpg

idk.... the supra was more of a street racer the lfa concept is high performance design....

they do need to reboot the supra from scratch with a redesign..... toyota is a bunch of lazy asses tho..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol: We have one lame in here really tryna tell yall that Bentley and Maserati are "regular cars" :mjlol: "Ohh i live in a city where i see em all the time theyre regular man" :mjlol:

Guarantee this nikka/his parents don't own either vehicles he claims are "regular" :mjlol:

bently and maserati are "regular cars"???? :laff:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
go back and read that the average American makes less than 50K a year.

After that come back and read this thread.
You will know the coli is full of shyt.

I drive a 2012 Lexus IS-250 fully loaded...

Drive whatever car you want. Don't let broke nikkas tell you what to drive.
Most of these fukkboys only brag on the internet.

Toyota Camry's are one of the best cars ever. Don't go and get a BMW when all you need is a basic car to move around.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

Toyota Camry's are one of the best cars ever. Don't go and get a BMW when all you need is a basic car to move around.

I'm pushin a 2009 Audi A6 S-Line right now. And any car that runs smooth is better than no car at all :sas1:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

:mjlol:

I live in NYC, I've seen a couple of quattroportes and coupe gran turismos in the city while riding in my A6.
9dPMMNa.png
They're not common though.
:russ: at that nikka thinking Soccer moms are pulling up in Bentleys and shyt
f89588.png

Daps

This post is confusing, sir.

Toyota Camry's are one of the best cars ever? Fair enough, but I noticed that you didn't buy one.

Don't get a bmw when all you need to do is get from a to b, but u copped the Lexus tho. I'm sure a corolla would've suited your needs the same right?

You can't tell people to drive what they wanna drive then in the next statement tell them what they shouldn't be doing.

Just sayin

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
This post is confusing, sir.

Toyota Camry's are one of the best cars ever? Fair enough, but I noticed that you didn't buy one.

Don't get a bmw when all you need to do is get from a to b, but u copped the Lexus tho. I'm sure a corolla would've suited your needs the same right?

You can't tell people to drive what they wanna drive then in the next statement tell them what they shouldn't be doing.

Just sayin
I bought a Lexus because I can afford a lexus....

My point was to buy what you can afford