Carrie c00n fans rejoice....The White Lotus Season 3 .... HBO 2025

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cam paid Lucia the remaining balance without fanfare, so I think the possibility of him being in financial trouble may have just been a red herring.
Yeah, I don't think he was in financial trouble.

For some reason, it seemed like the hotel didn't have an ATM and to get to one, it was going to be a trip. Even Chrissy told Lucia a couple of times that he had money, he just needed to go to the bank, Albie was saying the same.
harper and cam fukkin seemed obvious but they only kissed
Nah, I think they fukked.

Even Ethan said, you came to the room at least 15 minutes before I did. You say as soon as y'all walked in, he latched the door and kissed you for 2 seconds before I knocked. That timeline doesn't even make sense.:stopitslime:

She texted him that she was going up to get her hat, then told him that Cam suggested they come upstairs.

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
only problem here is Albie setup to be a simp for life. Dad tried to warn him.. he ain't wanna hear it. he will always be a mark
The 'achilles cock' that granddad was talking about. All three of them have a weakness for women. They see them as what they want to see them as, not what they actually are.

All the pairings in this show are previews. Albie, if he gets together with Portia will turn into Ethan. Ethan and Harper are turning into Cameron and Daphne. Cameron and Ethan will eventually turn into Dominic or Bert. Daphne seems to be the only person who actually was determined to have a good time. Not gonna lie she was kind of sexy when she basically told Ethan he could smash to get back at Cameron :whew:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The episode felt really dark until the last 5 min. Albie should've been crushed by that and we didn't really feel it.

I'm not the first to say it, but it wasn't HIS money and his father seemed to have enough money that it didn't financially stress him :manny:

Them hookers came up, but little did they know their scam was like 0.01% of the real scam going on that day…Greg, won like a muhfucvaka they shoulda showed his reaction on screen. :banderas:
Uncle Rico doesnt need scams anymore now that Stiflers Mom is outta here:wow:

wonder if they pick a person or couple of people to be the connecting character(s) to season 3...i expected tanya to be in all of them, but that's out so wondering if we see portia/albie, lucia and her 50K, or ethan/harper (as swinger parents) in season 3

I kind of feel like if the show runs long enough they'll eventually bring back Greg so he gets his "karmic payback"

i dont think that was her man, i think they're just friendly with the bellhop and use him for access to that hotel, he prolly gets a kickback, but seems lucia and mia are just homies with him

You can tell he didn't get a big percentage of the payoff by the fact that he was wearing a little nametag when we see him at the end. Not exactly the pimp we were led to believe.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I rewound it 15x. Theres a digitial sheet floating around Valentine's crouch as she stumbles out the bed. It doesn't move like the rest of bed sheets.

My guess is these European actors/staff didn't give a fukk about nudity and she had her pubes out. This scared HBO. I bet it was full bush with a couple of strays on the outer, lower thighs :wow: they always showin that nani in Europe.

The chick that plays Daphne is only 33. Thought she was in her 40s. :gucci: thank god I have melanin. We the same age but look over a decade apart.

breh... they show 'bush' all the time on HBO and other channels..

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Caught that too. Cac is drowning financially on the job, socially and in his marriage. He taking that shyt on the chin though, sometimes literally. Weaker cacs would've adopted the murder suicide route already. Respect

He probably knows Ethan smashed his wife too but he's trying to get Ethan as a client...the cost of doing business :manny:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not the first to say it, but it wasn't HIS money and his father seemed to have enough money that it didn't financially stress him :manny:

I kind of feel like if the show runs long enough they'll eventually bring back Greg so he gets his "karmic payback"

You can tell he didn't get a big percentage of the payoff by the fact that he was wearing a little nametag when we see him at the end. Not exactly the pimp we were led to believe.
thats why @dora_da_destroyer's "nah" dont hold that much weight with me. this plot line gonna be death with

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Harper and Cam smashed. The give away was how she tried to guilt trip him in the conversation with her, "you're not attracted to me" argument to deflect.

Even the toast at the end, Cam says that slick shyt about how he's glad he really got a chance to know her better was code for, we fukked.

:stopitslime:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harper and Cam smashed. The give away was how she tried to guilt trip him in the conversation with her, "you're not attracted to me" argument to deflect.
Ethan: You fukked him, your timeline doesn't make sense, you texted me you were getting your hat but just told me Cam suggested you come up. :comeon:

Harper: Whether I fukked him isn't the issue, you're not attracted to me

Ethan::gucci:

Me::mjtf:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I guess I’m one of the few who believed Harper didn’t actually fukk Cameron. Thought she was playing mind games on some get-back ish and would have probably fukked had Ethan not rushed up to the room, especially after those shots of tequila.

Either way, play stupid games…win stupid prizes. Their sex life is awakened again, but the dynamic between the two is forever fukked just like Cam/Daphne’s.

Last edited:

s@n

All Star
Daps

Even the toast at the end, Cam says that slick shyt about how he's glad he really got a chance to know her better was code for, we fukked.

:stopitslime:
yep. that's why she bugged her eyes out at the table