DM[V]
Tanya bout to fukk around and get cursed. :dead:

Dom: “I’m a feminist.” :ehh:

bbd8a232-5a65-4ca2-a6cd-9a756389bab3_text.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Tanya seems like a drag to work for, but that free Italian breakfast :banderas:

I wonder if they do the thing where Ethan didn't succumb to temptation and his wife sleeps w/someone thinking he did. Cameron wanting Ethan to invest his money with him was :patrice:

Cameron being a finance bro, explains why his wife can rent out Italian palazzo's on a whim. That place was looking :whoo:

Hope the hotel manager finds someone for her to have fun with. My guy Armond from last season was already :steviej:by this point.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tanya seems like a drag to work for, but that free Italian breakfast :banderas:

I wonder if they do the thing where Ethan didn't succumb to temptation and his wife sleeps w/someone thinking he did. Cameron wanting Ethan to invest his money with him was :patrice:

Cameron being a finance bro, explains why his wife can rent out Italian palazzo's on a whim. That place was looking :whoo:

Hope the hotel manager finds someone for her to have fun with. My guy Armond from last season was already :steviej:by this point.
Man Armond was doing coke in his office by this point in season 1 :russ:

That dude was full of fukery.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I'm enjoying the show, but the only people I like so far is Aubrey Plaza and the two whores. Everyone else is really unlikable. I guess that's the point of the series though.
Something about the assistant girl bothers me and I can't place it. I think it's her hobbity look.