#CarnellGang we got another one! @4d 6f 6e 65 79 was right AA's be more patriotic! We built this!

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
She not really a "light bright" at all. This is a light bright.

LisaRaye-McCoy_Chicago_100612_photoby-Adam-Bielawski.jpg
Was this a joke post.

I can't find the exact video but this light bright has a string of videos where she "scolds" Black people for criticizing Trump. Trump May Sign Executive Order to Help HBCUs. Why couldn't Obama? 2/06

But misguided militancy is the new wave so I'mma let y'all eat:hubie:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
A few months into the show Moore started calling more often and from there she took on a LOT of his ideology. She repeats his words verbatim on many episodes including the one posted above.

I agree that Antonio Moore is a whiner. After you've watched like....5/6 of his videos you've watched them all.

I think she uses the data he's shared to drive home points, but for the most part she's touching on topics I've never heard him speak on before. Yvette is one of the few internet personalities I've come across that I would donate too.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I agree that Antonio Moore is a whiner. After you've watched like....5/6 of his videos you've watched them all.

I think she uses the data he's shared to drive home points, but for the most part she's touching on topics I've never heard him speak on before. Yvette is one of the few internet personalities I've come across that I would donate too.
Her and Irami work well together. Irami gets the data and she shares her detail from a perspective that is always interesting regardless if I agree or not.

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.
Defining the "African-American"

Before I had no clue on how to "define" what makes a person AA. But once I purchase the book "Post traumatic slave syndrome" then I'll have an even bolder definition for what makes a person AA.
Figured I'd go ahead share a link to the book in .epub format. You can read it on your PC using the Adobe Digital Editions software, or even using the Microsoft Edge browser. Any good Android or iOS book reader will also be able to read it.

[Edit: Link removed]

And by all means, still purchase the book and support the author. Just thought it'd be helpful to share it.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Figured I'd go ahead share a link to the book in .epub format. You can read it on your PC using the Adobe Digital Editions software, or even using the Microsoft Edge browser. Any good Android or iOS book reader will also be able to read it.

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome by Joy DeGruy

And by all means, still purchase the book and support the author. Just thought it'd be helpful to share it.
Thanks but I don't do E-books anymore. Already bought the physical copy.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
That makes some a light bright? I though being light makes some a light bright.

I got called that and I have the same texture Yvette? :jbhmm:

:manny: what about you facial features? Are more black or mixed looking?

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Is there somebody here I can't see? I'm lost as fukk in this thread, who y'all call a coolie, who y'all arguing with?:dead: