Carlton says he doesn't need Tyler Perry to do nothing for him

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Alfonso living comfortable while motherfukkers online talking shyt about to log off and head into subway or walmart clocking in
Breh is a hustler & obviously knows steady lowkey gigs pays the bills too. Homie been around since the 80s he knows his worth salary wise

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Its funny because I don't even like Tyler Perry but how stupid/c00nish can you be to refuse a TP role. Wasn't he complaining about how fresh prince ruined his career but let me guess its not a cac producer/director so :mjpls:
sounds like you don't know shyt about film and think everyone is out here taking jobs for optics, fake militant shyt is a sickness with our people smh.

i can think of multiple reasons to not wanna work on Perry project and that's before i even think about my real life experience working on his shyt when i stayed in Atl

but we can just look at it from an actor perspective:

none of his roles or scripts are high quality, he's been making mcdonalds quality projects for damn near a decade now... having people looking like fukking bozos if you actual looked through his catalog

he rushes the actual filming, which leads to bad quality yet again, that energy can make the project feel cheap before you even see the end result, he just churning shyt out with no regard

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
sounds like you don't know shyt about film and think everyone is out here taking jobs for optics, fake militant shyt is a sickness with our people smh.

i can think of multiple reasons to not wanna work on Perry project and that's before i even think about my real life experience working on his shyt when i stayed in Atl

but we can just look at it from an actor perspective:

none of his roles or scripts are high quality, he's been making mcdonalds quality projects for damn near a decade now... having people looking like fukking bozos if you actual looked through his catalog

he rushes the actual filming, which leads to bad quality yet again, that energy can make the project feel cheap before you even see the end result, he just churning shyt out with no regard
Speak on it breh.

Broadstrokes, to keep heat off you

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Tyler really doesn’t do shyt for anyone but himself. Private life he is generous but I’m talking business. Man has an entire movie lot collecting dust churning out trash.
This is bullshyt. There are countless stories of him helping people professionally.