Carlton says he doesn't need Tyler Perry to do nothing for him

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Its funny because I don't even like Tyler Perry but how stupid/c00nish can you be to refuse a TP role. Wasn't he complaining about how fresh prince ruined his career but let me guess its not a cac producer/director so :mjpls:

Does Tyler Perry make black men do gay things? There's a thread on here where he be having black men do gay stuff on his films.

Netflix are cac producers, didn't they put a bunch of black actors on?

• Dap
Reactions: TEH
Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Cac ass wanna be c00n ass nikka..he shytting on opportunities that haven't even been presented.. he coulda wrote a roll and be seen in a different light to catapult him into more movies and shows. Dumbass boy if he was a white man he'll have his ass cracked open over the casting couch.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Cac ass wanna be c00n ass nikka..he shytting on opportunities that haven't even been presented.. he coulda wrote a roll and be seen in a different light to catapult him into more movies and shows. Dumbass boy if he was a white man he'll have his ass cracked open over the casting couch.
u know alfonso a tether...right...nikka looked jus like sammy sosa useta look be4 he became count chocula...

i mean the nikka

1iBuck.gif
kTTEkV.gif

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
He's right about ppl not seeing him as nothing but Carlton. Pretty much the same as Urkel is for Jaleel White. Hey but at least they got to play some iconic characters and they were successful at doing it.
He really cant blame anyone but himself for the typecasting. For over a decade hes hosted americas funniest home videos, and as a host he acts just like carlton