Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Daps
:what: I can’t neg you for a bit

No, I want to slap the hell out of her.

If any of our brehettes are suspected missing , I expect y’all to turn up :ufdup:

I would turn up if you go missing. I was ready to come to Florida and find you when you disappeared from the coli for a while. I thought you was out in one of them swamps :to:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got white women making false reports and calling then laws on brehs...but she gets the most noise???? Ol Bama...stay on being racist lol.

Just give her community service and have her geaux to state mandated therapy. Moving on.
it did involve a potentially missing child

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
People want her in jail because it was a PREMEDITATED act of criminality. This wasn’t a case of a girl who snapped and did something foolish in the moment, no she PLANNED this whole thing. People talking about she didn’t “hurt” anyone physically is true. But she definitely AFFECTED many people negatively. Her co-workers were distraught and passing out fliers in between shifts and there were reports of some breaking down crying while on shift.

Her job got doxxed by trolls and had to shut down their facebook account.

Of course white folks gonna want their pound of flesh because she claimed two white people kidnapped her. They NOT gonna let that go. I was RELIEVED she didn’t say it was a black man and now white people can see what it feels like to be unfairly and unduly judged because of the ramblings of a madwoman.

I don’t think she deserves years upon years at some maximum security Guantanamo bay torture prison. Maybe one year in a minimum security and paying restitution. But the fact that this was a PLANNED crime should be taken into account. Just like Jussie Smollet, there’s got to be some type of real accountability to curve something like this from happening in the future.

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Please tell me this dumb hoe ain't smile for the mugshot. Tell me this is fake :mjlol:

Her smiling is the biggest EFF YOOOOOOUUU of everything she did. No remorse at all. :snoop:

I almost respect her scumbaggery.
:mjlol:
Might as well go full scum bag and post this as her new profile pic on her socials. Embrace it. Would not be shocked to see her end up parlaying this fukk shyt into a bag some way :snoop: