Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Everyone deserves love but damn, if I hear a story of her getting married … I’m immediately clowning the man/woman/shim

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps

They’re mad because they can’t charge her with more. They’re about to get LEGISLATION to write in a punishment for her because the existing laws aren’t harsh enough.

How often does that happen. :beli:

Oh they BIG mad :mjlol: . They said one way or another we gon try to get this negra. Y’all know how exceptionally rare it is for an AG to show up at a presser for this petty of a charge.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

They’re mad because they can’t charge her with more. They’re about to get LEGISLATION to write in a punishment for her because the existing laws aren’t harsh enough.

How often does that happen. :beli:

TBH, she should get charged with more. She wasted resources that could of been used for other cases for some clout, selfish shyt. People that think like her should be afraid of the consequences from stunts like this. Whatever she gets hit with will possibly be nothing compared to the financial and social boost she get.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
She is. Such a pretty young woman but obviously dumb as a rock. damn shame

:stopitslime:
We all saw what she really looked like:

d3cd4c8a-2ab1-450a-b6de-dc6712fae42a-large16x9_carleerussell.jpg

Her folks said that is what she looks like without makeup.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I kinda want her now, I admit. The fact that she ain't sorry and is standing ten toes down is kinda alluring to me. Plus she got a real nice titty to tummy ratio.

:whoa:I still don’t like her. But she was wearing the hell outta that black dress. Somebody gonna save her.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Anyone who believes she should get jail time is a perfect example of what is wrong with the justice system and why it will never be fully reformed.

Jail/prison is supposed to be for two reasons; rehabilitation and protection of society.

Who believes that anyone who goes into the current prison system will be properly rehabilitated and come out as better members of society?
She isn't a danger to anyone; so that reason is null.

Slap her with an exorbitant fine and that'll be justice.
Agreed

She didn’t hurt nobody, she didn’t kill no one, she didn’t lie on no nikka.

She just took the world on a wild goose chase. Drag some money out of her as repercussions and move on. Real shyt going on out here. She doesn’t deserve jail for lying. nikkas just mad because they got emotionally invested in it.

It was completely wrong and stupid, but karma probably gonna do more than jail will

If she deserves jail for this than every chick that has ever been caught lying on a black man for rape deserves life… which they don’t get because of this “victim” bullshyt.

White chick who lied on Emmitt Till, her whole family she produced should serve a sentence

If anything, this chick needs counseling more than anything. Thats it

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:
We all saw what she really looked like:

d3cd4c8a-2ab1-450a-b6de-dc6712fae42a-large16x9_carleerussell.jpg

Her folks said that is what she looks like without makeup.
TBH, bruh, that’s just a goofy pic. I’m getting “hey, grandmama” vibes from it. I’m as annoyed with this chick as anyone but she’s a cute girl who seems to carry herself well when she’s not plotting SVU episodes. Nice titties too. :hubie:

Last edited:

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
After seeing that smug smile on her mugshot, Angela Harris needs to run the fade on Carlee. Her daughter was actually kidnapped and killed which definitely opened up wounds for her. She led the search for Carlee too. Do her like Julius was gonna do Malvo on Everybody Hates Chris.

:birdman: "When you eat, sleep, watch TV, etc, I'll be there! You think I'm playing?"