Carlee Russell’s Attorney Confirms Carlee Wasn’t Kidnapped Update: Mugshot released

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
That payment plan isn't going to extend to other people around them that will be looking for their restitution as well. Namely the people who supposedly donated to the mom via Cashapp

I agree and I think they’ve lost credibility in their community. No more favors and deals. They better be glad groceries everything can be delivered nowadays and they should prolly check it first. Some people might try to get their own personal revenge in little ways.

I wanna know when and if the dad is gonna go back to work. I know the mom is done. No one in that town is buying a house from her.

Daps
On reddit they're saying that her lawyer probably told her to smile, as this mugshot would be on the internet forever and she wouldn't want an obvious and crazy looking mugshot to be what people see first when looking for her years from now. The reddit folks are saying that with the way she looks, if you didn't know any better, you'd almost believe it wasn't a mugshot. It almost looks like a high school photo.

The lawyer probably told her "you're a pretty girl, let's make it work for our case."

If this is what the lawyer was really recommending, then he's a frickin genius because the mugshot is definitely working. You see it right here in this very thread. Myself and other brehs have expressed our desire to save her and/or slut her out.

But she has gone from being the terrible liar in our heads to now being that damn sexy girl who happens to lie. This is master psychology and I fell victim to it.

Amazing.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not mad really

She made herself and a lot of people look stupid so I understand but I’m not mad

Slap her with some misdemeanors and let it die.

But she definitely gonna have to move or change her name or something. I don’t see her getting hired anywhere

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Personally I don't think she should get jail time

Who did she really hurt? All the bloggers calling for jail on the strength they were made to look stupid likely earned a nice social media check for covering the story and got their names bigger clout chasing the story.

I do understand law enforcement issue as they exhausted man power to search for her. But in the end the story helped them dispell a stigma that law enforcement won't put forth the same effort to search for a black woman as a white woman that's missing.

And some of our people will have egg on their face and declare this case will hurt other black women who will go missing, but the truth is it shouldn't. There are def cases of white women pulling hoaxes and the effort to search for their missing remains the same. A hoax didn't deter Nancy grace any and it shouldn't deter us at all.

Lock her up for a night, fine her make her pay restitution hurt her pockets for a few years to teach her a lesson and order she goes to counseling.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Anyone who believes she should get jail time is a perfect example of what is wrong with the justice system and why it will never be fully reformed.

Jail/prison is supposed to be for two reasons; rehabilitation and protection of society.

Who believes that anyone who goes into the current prison system will be properly rehabilitated and come out as better members of society?
She isn't a danger to anyone; so that reason is null.

Slap her with an exorbitant fine and that'll be justice.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
On reddit they're saying that her lawyer probably told her to smile, as this mugshot would be on the internet forever and she wouldn't want an obvious and crazy looking mugshot to be what people see first when looking for her years from now. The reddit folks are saying that with the way she looks, if you didn't know any better, you'd almost believe it wasn't a mugshot. It almost looks like a high school photo.

The lawyer probably told her "you're a pretty girl, let's make it work for our case."

If this is what the lawyer was really recommending, then he's a frickin genius because the mugshot is definitely working. You see it right here in this very thread. Myself and other brehs have expressed our desire to save her and/or slut her out.

But she has gone from being the terrible liar in our heads to now being that damn sexy girl who happens to lie. This is master psychology and I fell victim to it.

Amazing.
I honestly forgot about them having good money apparently. They probably have really good lawyers. So they’re about to get her off with something light. I need to read about her charges.