Cari Champion...What that thing smell like??

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
That's code he ain't tryin to get blackballed or give his haters more ammunition to get at him

Back in the day he was obsessively trying to out Aikman and Troy was about to put hands on that fakkit lol

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...ht-deck-skip-bayless-if-two-were-to-meet-.ece

how has aikman and bayless not crossed paths in 16+ years? You'd think Aikman being an Analyst and Skip being a journalist, they'd cross paths at some industry mixer, espys? Especially with the Cowboys connection

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
how has aikman and bayless not crossed paths in 16+ years? You'd think Aikman being an Analyst and Skip being a journalist, they'd cross paths at some industry mixer, espys? Especially with the Cowboys connection

You know how many athletes want to lump skip up? He's like Eminem, he stays in the house or gym most of the time. He just started going to the ESPYs. Most of his peers seem to hate his guts too.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
You know how many athletes want to lump skip up? He's like Eminem, he stays in the house or gym most of the time. He just started going to the ESPYs. Most of his peers seem to hate his guts too.
Yep notice how SAS is always out of the studio covering games and shyt (he only goes to NY and miami tho lol) and Skip aint ever on the satellite feed. Dude never leaves Bristol until they force him to

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Yep notice how SAS is always out of the studio covering games and shyt (he only goes to NY and miami tho lol) and Skip aint ever on the satellite feed. Dude never leaves Bristol until they force him to

Skip would beat the fukk outta u tho my nikka, that boy chest kinda large and he is a known gym rat.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Skip would beat the fukk outta u tho my nikka, that boy chest kinda large and he is a known gym rat.
weights...don't hit back

original.jpg