Cari Champion...What that thing smell like??

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
I think skip hitting it....been thinking that for a while now....the way they interact with each other, gives off a vibe...ex: she called him a tease, sas said he was taking lessons from cari, skip like 'yea, she's a tease', and everyone laughed like they know he bullshytting; she even playfully hit him like you know it's not true....

yea, think skip has tapped that ass...
qfp6.png

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
One of those behind the scenes First Take clips on Youtube shows Skip with 'Ernestine', it's really brief though, can't remember which one exactly. This came up before in a thread when Skip was going at it with some internet blogger.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of those behind the scenes First Take clips on Youtube shows Skip with 'Ernestine', it's really brief though, can't remember which one exactly. This came up before in a thread when Skip was going at it with some internet blogger.

was she thick?

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley

I was looking for it earlier, :skip: must've not like it and got it deleted

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you can doubt all you want, but women give tell tales when they fukking someone...it be little subtle shyt like extra touching, sitting/being closer to a person, extra giggling, a lot of agreement, flirting, etc...and the way they interact on the show, I think skip has tapped and is probably currently tapping that ass...either that or he's her gay friend....

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
you can doubt all you want, but women give tell tales when they fukking someone...it be little subtle shyt like extra touching, sitting/being closer to a person, extra giggling, a lot of agreement, flirting, etc...and the way they interact on the show, I think skip has tapped and is probably currently tapping that ass...either that or he's her gay friend....
I think gay friend is more likely but I agree its possible