Cari Champion...What that thing smell like??

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think skip hitting it....been thinking that for a while now....the way they interact with each other, gives off a vibe...ex: she called him a tease, sas said he was taking lessons from cari, skip like 'yea, she's a tease', and everyone laughed like they know he bullshytting; she even playfully hit him like you know it's not true....

yea, think skip has tapped that ass...

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I use to think she hated brothas but it seems like she just hates Michael Smith and Stephen A. Its crazy how quick she shuts them down, especially Michael Smith. Dude seems like a p*ssy. But low key, I think Skip hittin that. The way she's always touchin him gives it away. I bet thats the only reason she got that job. Went from working in the backrooms to the front set cause she fukked the most powerful dude at ESPN right now.

I think he could get some, but Skip is :scusthov: @ black vagina.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use to think she hated brothas but it seems like she just hates Michael Smith and Stephen A. Its crazy how quick she shuts them down, especially Michael Smith. Dude seems like a p*ssy. But low key, I think Skip hittin that. The way she's always touchin him gives it away. I bet thats the only reason she got that job. Went from working in the backrooms to the front set cause she fukked the most powerful dude at ESPN right now.

damn, we posted the same shyt lol....I think he tapping that ass too

King Poetic

No Mercy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I think he could get some, but Skip is :scusthov: @ black vagina.

iuUpbS8trI2rN.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think skip hitting it....been thinking that for a while now....the way they interact with each other, gives off a vibe...ex: she called him a tease, sas said he was taking lessons from cari, skip like 'yea, she's a tease', and everyone laughed like they know he bullshytting; she even playfully hit him like you know it's not true....

yea, think skip has tapped that ass...

yup. how she come from nowhere to being moderator? ain't she damn near 40 too. only possible answer is skip diggin deep into that. I think thats why you never see Stephen A (mr love doctor) try to flirt with her. He knows Skip already got it and does't wanna fukk up his job being the #2 man on first take.

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup. how she come from nowhere to being moderator? ain't she damn near 40 too. only possible answer is skip diggin deep into that. I think thats why you never see Stephen A (my love doctor) try to flirt with her. He knows Skip already got it and does't wanna fukk up his job being the #2 man on first take.

lol basically

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
On Monday's show, Cari admitted that last Saturday she watched the Alabama/A&M game and Canelo/Mayweather with Skip and Skip was like :scheme: no. Yea, either Skip and Cari are good friends or there is definitely something going on there.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Yeah, there's definitely something going on with all that touching, that's a dead giveaway with chicks. She would do it with SAS and everyone else in general if she was of that friendly touch mindset but it's just Skip. I wonder what does this mythical 'Ernestine' thinks of all this. As a woman she can't be cool with Cari flirting.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
On Monday's show, Cari admitted that last Saturday she watched the Alabama/A&M game and Canelo/Mayweather with Skip and Skip was like :scheme: no. Yea, either Skip and Cari are good friends or there is definitely something going on there.

yea he definitely was like keep that on the down low

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
yup. how she come from nowhere to being moderator? ain't she damn near 40 too. only possible answer is skip diggin deep into that. I think thats why you never see Stephen A (my love doctor) try to flirt with her. He knows Skip already got it and does't wanna fukk up his job being the #2 man on first take.

She probably fukked some exec at Disney since she from LA. Like Tim Hasselback, she probably didnt even have to fukk someone at ESPN.

:dead:@ n1ggaz thinkin Skip even like pu$$y. Always thought him and Aikman had a thing going on.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Just look at their seating arrangement on First Take. Cari is within arms reach to Skip but she has to turn into Dhalsim to touch Stephen A.:laff: She's seems pretty cool touching the monitor SAS is on when he's via satellite though.