Cari Champion...What that thing smell like??

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I want to live where you live if the average Black Chic looks like her there.

Dudes on the coli are borderline delusional. There's no place on Earth where the average Black woman looks like Cari Champion, not saying she's a dime but every single one of us would hit that

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The average black woman is 5'4" and 175+lbs. She doesn't look like the average black chick. Are dudes gassing her up? Yes. But she's above average in the big picture.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Pretty face, nice body, if you can post up a pic of a chick YOU'VE fukked that looks better than her I'll pos rep you, dap you, and leave this thread never to return

she's pretty and has a nice body really :childplease:
her face is slightly above average, she got no ass, not much tities, her legs are cool but that's really it . So where's this nice body you speak of? Her shape ain't that damn good either

oh and why can't a nikka just say his opinion about a bytch without all that post your girl bs, she ain't fukkin wit you so why you :cape:so much, it ain't that serious breh

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
her face is slightly above average, she got no ass, not much tities, her legs are cool but that's really it . So where's this nice body you speak of? Her shape ain't that damn good either

oh and why can't a nikka just say his opinion about a bytch without all that post your girl bs, she ain't fukkin wit you so why you :cape:so much, it ain't that serious breh

Some dudes like thin women :ld:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

So no pics, just like I thought :heh:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
aight Mr.Champion, I'm sorry for sayin your wife ain't all that, tell her I said what up

Yeah-ok.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This is the average black woman from the hood don't look like Cari. If the average chic from the hood looked like her it would be less violence because nikkas is killing over chics like her because they know they can't get another one. Come to Oakland and then tell me the average bish looks like her.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
This is the average black woman from the hood don't look like Cari. If the average chic from the hood looked like her it would be less violence because nikkas is killing over chics like her because they know they can't get another one. Come to Oakland and then tell me the average bish looks like her.

:dead:

I aint the only one to notice that Oakland has some ugly looking females cotdamn:damn: When I got outta there and got around these females in LA, SD and other places :whew:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT

Dem nikkas is dumb for killin over bytches in the first place. Don't matter how she look a bytch can be replaced, a man's life can't be.