Cari Champion...What that thing smell like??

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
i want you to know jemele i would eat your butt suck your toes give you bubble baths everynight gurl candles nice music i f'n love you girl
nikka :what:

that ugly ass hoe

shorty is beyond gay

she a domesticated dyke b

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly.

Dude need to go to Dallas and Houston. There are Cari Champion's all over the place.
Yeah, when he said that, that said a lot more about where he from than anything. I see bytches that look just as good as cari everyday.

Nigguh makin it seem like cari is some sort of rare unicorn. She's a dime a dozen.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You really think she's gay? She comes off as someone who fukks nikkas. Korn nikkas but nikkas nonetheless. She just don't give them Robin Roberts vibes.
i get them HBCU Zeta dyke vibes from her

she would be a good female friend to have tho

seem like the type to help a nikka cheat on his wife

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i get them HBCU Zeta dyke vibes from her

she would be a good female friend to have tho

seem like the type to help a nikka cheat on his wife
I don't know about all that. She don't even seem like that type of Black chick to me. I guess you might be right. I am not sure. To me she's more like those broads who talk shyt all day about nikkas but always trying smash or be the side chick in someone relationship. That's just the vibes I get.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about all that. She don't even seem like that type of Black chick to me. I guess you might be right. I am not sure. To me she's more like those broads who talk shyt all day about nikkas but always trying smash or be the side chick in someone relationship. That's just the vibes I get.
This morning on first take she kept messing with skip, "saying he saids he loves. He saids that to me in a note."

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Yes.

My woman is Dominican, born and raised in DR, moved to the US for College. She comes from money and a stable two parent home, she seen her moms play Scottie Pippen to her father's Jordan and has no problem with the role.

You're missing out then, if you never had a chick do things for you. I don't ask, all I do is show I'm grateful / appreciate the things they have done and they are more than happy to keep doing these things.
I have chicks do stuff for me all the time, but I'm not with the whole entirely submissive chick thing. But to each their own. He is right though, you did give off that trust nobody and only fukk with like 3 people so you gotta be in control vibe LOL. My mom is like that and my dad is the exact opposite, I think I ended up somewhere in between lol. As for this thread though, this girl is 7 to 8 ish. I have no idea where this dime piece talk is coming from.