Cari Champion...What that thing smell like??

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
kcj7kx.jpg

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I guess you miss out on a lot of p*ssy if you can't notice this shyt LOL. Mad blatant

story of my life actually. people have been saying this to me for years.

help me out breh.

also, keep in mind that i stopped watching first take like that a long time ago. and when i do watch, i moreso just listen while i do something else.

but yea, this has always been one of my flaws in life. i cant deny it.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
She showed the ass on today's show. She got up and walked away in that tight ass skirt right before a commercial break knowing nikkas would be thirsting.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Cari the type of chic nikkas take everywhere with them to show off. That's the kind of chic nikkas take to the barbershop and the hoop court just to show her off.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cari the type of chic nikkas take everywhere with them to show off. That's the kind of chic nikkas take to the barbershop and the hoop court just to show her off.
Man funk outta here, if the ain't ur wife u ain't takin no broad everywhere.what type of behavior warrants that type behavior

Talk about puttin the oussybon a pedestal. :smh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Man funk outta here, if the ain't ur wife u ain't takin no broad everywhere.what type of behavior warrants that type behavior

Talk about puttin the oussybon a pedestal. :smh:
fukk outta here. nikkas show off bad bishes regardless if she's wifey or not to make nikkas jealous and get props from their boys.