Cari Champion...What that thing smell like??

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, I'll let you have these one line laugh as your last word because you clearly have nothing intelligent to say about the topic.
Genetics of lighter skin and curly hair are not African traits.
They are either occurrences of recessive genes or mixed parents.
Keep logic in your argument kind sir.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Genetics of lighter skin and curly hair are not African traits.
They are either occurrences of recessive genes or mixed parents.
Keep logic in your argument kind sir.

African Americans have a mixed heritage first of all so there is no point in talking about racial purity with african americans which cari champion is. And you are trying to stereotype the genetic traits of all of africa on really dark skin and kinky hair when africa is more diverse than that. So as I said you are obviously ignorant of the topic.

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
African Americans have a mixed heritage first of all so there is no point in talking about racial purity with african americans which cari champion is. And you are trying to stereotype the genetic traits of all of africa on really dark skin and kinky hair when africa is more diverse than that. So as I said you are obviously ignorant of the topic.

sigh nikkas just love to talk

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sigh nikkas just love to talk

That statement is factually true. And regarding africa, you probably want to do a forum search on a thread that had african models from nigeria, ghana, ivory coast etc that had women with curly hair that looked just like cari champion if not better. But stay ignorant if you prefer :manny:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
lol anyone who is good looking and black has to be mixed? Not considering that African Americans themselves come from a largely mixed heritage. :snoop:
no,but is that chick African American? If so then she's clearly bi racial or largely mixed.

If she was East African or North West African then you'll have a point.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:what: what are you talking about?
If the chick that is in question is African American, then I agree with the poster that said she's biracial or largely mix. African Americans with light skin and curly hair like her have significant Euro DNA. Assuming she's AA, her ancestors must be West African and West Africans don't have those features(loosely curly), so she most def have a big portion of Euro DNA as well.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the chick that is in question is African American, then I agree with the poster that said she's biracial or largely mix. African Americans with light skin and curly hair like her have significant Euro DNA. Assuming she's AA, her ancestors must be West African and West Africans don't have those features(loosely curly), so she most def have a big portion of Euro DNA as well.

West Africans can have those features otherwise how do you explain women like this
images
srkd.jpg
, and that's only two women I've searched for. I can find plenty more. You and that other dude need to open your eyes, africa is a lot more diverse than you think.

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
West Africans can have those features otherwise how do you explain women like this
images
, and that's only one woman I've searched for. I can find plenty more. You and that other dude need to open your eyes, africa is a lot more diverse than you think.
nikka, you ain't gotta tell me that. My fam is from Liberia and Seychelles.I know Africans are the most diverse people on earth. But I was talking strictly about the combination of lightskin and curly hair on African Americans only,not Africans. Those are the result of a black person and a white person breeding.Lets be real. West African slaves did not look like that chick coming off the boat. She is the product of interracial mating. I hope you don't think I'm saying black people can't have those features. Because Fulanis, Tsutsis, Kushytes etc have "European" features but they're not mix.

All I'm saying is,if you see a combination of light skin and curly hair on African Americans, then yeah,they are heavily mix. Not Africans. Somalis have curly hair also, but they're their own people and not mix.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, you ain't gotta tell me that. My fam is from Liberia and Seychelles.I know Africans are the most diverse people on earth. But I was talking strictly about the combination of lightskin and curly hair on African Americans only,not Africans. Those are the result of a black person and a white person breeding.Lets be real. West African slaves did not look like that chick coming off the boat. She is the product of interracial mating. I hope you don't think I'm saying black people can't have those features. Because Fulanis, Tsutsis, Kushytes etc have "European" features but they're not mix.

All I'm saying is,if you see a combination of light skin and curly hair on African Americans, then yeah,they are heavily mix. Not Africans. Somalis have curly hair also, but they're their own people and not mix.

Ok you different from that other poster who was stereotyping anyone from africa with european features as mixed so I assumed you held his same opinions my bad bruh. But looking at this pic
86xn.jpg
she doesn't look light skinned enough to me where you can assume she has heavy white dna. She is pretty dark skinned.