Cari Champion...What that thing smell like??

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man I ain't never seen a nigguh bring their bytch to barbershop with them intentionally. That's some clown shyt.
G, i just took my girl to the barbershop last Friday. I intentionally did it but that had nothing to do with showing her off. I just wasnt gonna leave work, pick her up from work and drive her all the home past my barber breh. That shyt sound stupid as fukk. So I guess im a clown then to my coli brehs...

:manny:
:stopitslime:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
G, i just took my girl to the barbershop last Friday. I intentionally did it but that had nothing to do with showing her off. I just wasnt gonna leave work, pick her up from work and drive her all the home past my barber breh. That shyt sound stupid as fukk. So I guess im a clown then to my coli brehs...

:manny:
:stopitslime:
That's different from what I was saying you took her outta conveniences. If u can understand the difference between the two, May God be with u.

Nobody intentionally take their girl to the barbershop to show off. I only took mine with me for my son first haircut.

Me personally if the barbershop wasn't in the. Mall, I would've let her took the car while I'm at the barbershop. None of my broad would probably want to wait for me to get my shyt cut almost two hour waiting time sometimes.

I only see broads come in the barbershop when they takin their kid ad even then would drop their kid off.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Man I ain't never seen a nigguh bring their bytch to barbershop with them intentionally. That's some clown shyt.

My ex would go to the barbershop with me, patiently wait for me to get my haircut, and when I got up she would pay as I dap up my barber and any dude I may have known there :yeshrug:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ex would go to the barbershop with me, patiently wait for me to get my haircut, and when I got up she would pay as I dap up my barber and any dude I may have known there :yeshrug:
Man I seen ur posts in broad in the other forum. U be on some other shyt. U like it like that. I don't need my broad all up under me going places with me. I need my space. Ur post in Tlr scream of no trust. I trust my broad and if I don't I ain't confining myself to her or vice versa.

We don't fukk the same ho's. No offense man, but u came off at a cuffer in that other forum but to each it's own.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Man I seen ur posts in broad in the other forum. U be on some other shyt. U like it like that. I don't need my broad all up under me going places with me. I need my space. Ur post in Tlr scream of no trust. I trust my broad and if I don't I ain't confining myself to her or vice versa.

We don't fukk the same ho's.

:yeshrug:

I don't trust anyone not related by blood.

I'm quite the enjoyable person to be around, she choose to do that I neither asked her or told her to do it. You're right, we don't fukk the same hoes, I like my females to have foreign accents, no weaves and know their place :blessed:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

I'm quite the enjoyable person to be around, she choose to do that I neither asked her or told her to do it. You're right, we don't fukk the same hoes, I like my females to have foreign accents, no weaves and know their place :blessed:
Dude don't show his bishes off because they're nothing to look at. If a nikka got a Cari Champion on his arms he's going to want to flaunt her. If you have a Rebel Wilson on your arms you're only going to places where nikkas won't see you :lolbron:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And u successful in finding them type of broads. In the US?

It's nothin to get money outta broads. Broads ain't as attached to them dollars as nigguh's. But I ain't never have no broad cater to me in anything other sex. And that's just being the broad being more submissive thuan catering. Like when u go to broads family house for a party or dinner and u see the other nigguh bytches making their man ages for them. My bytches don't be doing that shyt for me . I make my own plate. That's my life. I do for my own. I got a broad now that gets paid and she'll give me her debit card. I don't do nothin with that shyt. I just basically hold it cuz I know at a certain time of the month, she goin hit me up talkin bout "she need money for her bills and I hit her with the no you don't cuz u already have it right here in ur card untouched". Don't understand why but she once got mad when I did that.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
And u successful in finding them type of broads. In the US?

Yes.

My woman is Dominican, born and raised in DR, moved to the US for College. She comes from money and a stable two parent home, she seen her moms play Scottie Pippen to her father's Jordan and has no problem with the role.

It's nothin to get money outta broads. Broads ain't as attached to them dollars as nigguh's. But I ain't never have no broad cater to me in anything other sex. And that's just being the broad being more submissive thuan catering. Like when u go to broads family house for a party or dinner and u see the other nigguh bytches making their man ages for them. My bytches don't be doing that shyt for me . I make my own plate. That's my life. I do for my own. I got a broad now that gets paid and she'll give me her debit card. I don't do nothin with that shyt. I just basically hold it cuz I know at a certain time of the month, she goin hit me up talkin bout "she need money for her bills and I hit her with the no you don't cuz u already have it right here in ur card untouched". Don't understand why but she once got mad when I did that.

You're missing out then, if you never had a chick do things for you. I don't ask, all I do is show I'm grateful / appreciate the things they have done and they are more than happy to keep doing these things.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude don't show his bishes off because they're nothing to look at. If a nikka got a Cari Champion on his arms he's going to want to flaunt her. If you have a Rebel Wilson on your arms you're only going to places where nikkas won't see you :lolbron:
Black women with track, and pretty faces aren't rare man. U seen like the type that would take ur bytch to the club too and be holdin her hand all nite. That ain't me.

Women like cari are populous in every major city. I see bytches like her everyday. I just don't understand ur infatuation. She pretty but I ain't going crazy for her like u. Women in corporate headquarters look like cari everyday.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Black women with track, and pretty faces aren't rare man. U seen like the type that would take ur bytch to the club too and be holdin her hand all nite. That ain't me.

Women like cari are populous in every major city. I see bytches like everyday. I just don't understand ur infatuation. She pretty but I ain't going crazy for her like u.
Not true. Women like this are rare in the black community. The norm is chics that look like K.Michelle.

cari_champion_smile_Z59ReRMs.sized.jpg

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Not true. Women like this are rare in the black community. The norm is chics that look like K.Michelle.

i'd rather have k.michelle.

besides, like dude said, it depends on where youre from. theres plenty of jawns from around my way and surrounding neigborhoods that look better than both cari champion, and k.michelle.