Cardi B's blood set, 5-9 Brims, just got swept up by the Feds, Star Brim to be arrested too

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
NY man yall dumb..gangbangin thinking shyt cute...nah.
While you pop off behind your computer talking shyt
full

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being a fed investigating gang shyt gotta be one of the easiest jobs in the world right now.

Agent Smith: Agent jwinfield, we’re looking at building a case against this person. See if you can find any evidence that shows that they’re connected to a gang. Gonna be a lot of work, maybe some undercover action, talking to informants:jbhmm:

Me: *pulls up Instagram, YouTube, RapGenius lyrics* Done:unimpressed:

Agent Smith: :mjtf:

Last edited:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
We have a 5'9 Brims set in Southeast San Diego, I knew some guys from there on a work program when I was 20. They are one of the active blood sets in the city, alongside LP and Skyline.

Another chapter in the rap world indictments, marginally, at least. Brim will be in for a guilty plea and at least 18 months like Peezy, let me see what they are charging.

Leaders Of 59 Brims Gang Among 18 Defendants Charged In Manhattan Federal Court With Racketeering Offenses

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1249841/download

So, she is on the hook for the RICO charge, and one other predicate, which is a bad one, maiming and assault in the furtherance of racketeering. She is accused of participating in a "slashing", cutting a victims face with a razor. Not good.

I say she gets that dropped, pleads to the RICO and does 18-36 months.
Coli lawyers. You got to love it

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Being a fed investigating gang shyt gotta be one of the easiest jobs in the world right now.

Agent Smith: Agent jwinfield, we’re looking at a case against this person. See if you can find any evidence that they’re connected to a gang :jbhmm:

Me: *pulls up Instagram, YouTube, RapGenius lyrics* Done:unimpressed:

Agent Smith: :mjtf:
*Goes on thecoli

Hey coolkids and oldheads...what do you know about...

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
And you can’t keep New York off your cum stained lips.

Exit the thread and mind your business, clearly you have nothing to contribute to the discussion

I remember you, I told your stinkin ass a few months ago to kick rocks, and your bummy ass still quoting me. Your man in the streets fukkin another broad and your stinkin ass is showin out in the booth:russ:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I remember you, I told your stinkin ass a few months ago to kick rocks, and your bummy ass still quoting me. Your man in the streets fukkin another broad and your stinkin ass is showin out in the booth:russ:
Who the fuk are you? Do I know you from somewhere??
Your name rings no bells with me. What exactly am I supposed to remember you for bc I have no idea what you’re referring to.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Who the fuk are you? Do I know you from somewhere??
Your name rings no bells with me. What exactly am I supposed to remember you for bc I have no idea what you’re referring to.
Goofy bytch acting stupid she just said I'm always talking shyt about NY

Now the bytch ask who am I. bytch you know who the fukk I Am.

Stinking Booty bytches get me so damn sick Mayne ~ E-40

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goofy bytch acting stupid she just said I'm always talking shyt about NY

Now the bytch ask who am I. bytch you know who the fukk I Am.

Stinking Booty bytches get me so damn sick Mayne ~ E-40
No- still don’t recall you but I can tell that I left an impression on you. Let go, put down the meth and let gawd.. it’s not that serious. You’ll be aight.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:mjtf:
foh. some of the NY set affiliates were sanctioned by Chicago in order to be legit. No one is thinking about the West Coast rn :scust::stopitslime::mjlol:this aint the 80s.
I heard the GDs in Chicago sanctioned a few of tge GD sets out in NYC.

I noticed quite a few GD rappers from Chicago would go to NY and chop it up wit' GDs in Brooklyn

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
No- still don’t recall you but I can tell that I left an impression on you. Let go, put down the meth and let gawd.. it’s not that serious. You’ll be aight.
Sounds Nice stank, you stay quoting me so stop the hoe shyt. I keep telling your ass, Keep it Moving. Enjoy your day hoe

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sounds Nice stank, you stay quoting me so stop the hoe shyt. I keep telling your ass, Keep it Moving. Enjoy your day hoe
K. Cool story.
Lmao at you being mad off a post that I don’t remember from a few months ago and not being memorable enough for me to care who you are
:deadmanny::deadmanny: