Cardi B's blood set, 5-9 Brims, just got swept up by the Feds, Star Brim to be arrested too

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
:picard: If I lived in NY, I'd probably turn gay. These chicks are masculinity as fukk.
full

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So, she's charged in the Southern District of New York, (Manhattan) and the Eastern District of New York, (Brooklyn), in a separate indictment, this probably raises the stakes considerably. She can use the same lawyers, and save some money, but the offenses are slightly different, she's facing at least 10 years in prison, actual time, not the maximum's they always use. She has a bad record, and multiple federal charges.

"On August 15, 2018, members of the 5-9 Brims carried out a violent assault against a bartender at Angels night club in Flushing, Queens, who had not shown proper respect for another member of the gang. Defendant Yonette Respass, who was serving a sentence in a federal prison at the time, commissioned her younger female members, referred to as “drops,” to “pop that bottle” on the bartenders, stating “I want hands put on them. I don’t even want no talking.” That night, Defendants Jeffrey Bush, Louis Love, Rodolfo Zambrano and three of Respass’s “drops” met at Angels where they lured one of their bartender targets across the bar, and, while holding her by the hair, beat her head and threw a bottle at her. Bush recorded the assault on his cell phone, and the video was sent to the gang member on behalf of whom Respass allegedly ordered the attack."

That's Cardi B

From the Brooklyn indictment

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
So, she's charged in the Southern District of New York, (Manhattan) and the Eastern District of New York, (Brooklyn), in a separate indictment, this probably raises the stakes considerably. She can use the same lawyers, and save some money, but the offenses are slightly different, she's facing at least 10 years in prison, actual time, not the maximum's they always use. She has a bad record, and multiple federal charges.

"On August 15, 2018, members of the 5-9 Brims carried out a violent assault against a bartender at Angels night club in Flushing, Queens, who had not shown proper respect for another member of the gang. Defendant Yonette Respass, who was serving a sentence in a federal prison at the time, commissioned her younger female members, referred to as “drops,” to “pop that bottle” on the bartenders, stating “I want hands put on them. I don’t even want no talking.” That night, Defendants Jeffrey Bush, Louis Love, Rodolfo Zambrano and three of Respass’s “drops” met at Angels where they lured one of their bartender targets across the bar, and, while holding her by the hair, beat her head and threw a bottle at her. Bush recorded the assault on his cell phone, and the video was sent to the gang member on behalf of whom Respass allegedly ordered the attack."

That's Cardi B

From the Brooklyn indictment
:wow:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Wild that now you can see interviews and instagrams of some of these people, when years back, all the people named in indictments would just be these vague, mysterious figures, in terms of gang organized crime, drug trafficking.

That was the point. You hid or disguised your criminality at all cost. Now with IG and this new drug called clout, you must show everything to everyone at every turn all the fukking time. You had layers and layers to separate yourself. Now these cats willingly smile for the cameras and add filters, tag their locations, hashtags their gang affiliations and post videos of their crimes. Feds must love IG and Snapchat and Facebook so much. They probably invest in these companies since it cuts their work in half. fukking Christ

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Pop smoke and his crew might be next that’s why the hiphop police be stopping him from performing in nyc he has not perform in nyc yet
I hope not but as blatant as he is it won't surprise me. I always wondered if he is really a street dude or just a rapper.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That was the point. You hid or disguised your criminality at all cost. Now with IG and this new drug called clout, you must show everything to everyone at every turn all the fukking time. You had layers and layers to separate yourself. Now these cats willingly smile for the cameras and add filters, tag their locations, hashtags their gang affiliations and post videos of their crimes. Feds must love IG and Snapchat and Facebook so much. They probably invest in these companies since it cuts their work in half. fukking Christ
Fedbook and IntelGram

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I hope not but as blatant as he is it won't surprise me. I always wondered if he is really a street dude or just a rapper.
He’s a street dude but he wasn’t really jacking “woo” like that until he started rapping. And he’s only 20, so I mean, how much street does he really know.

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
Don’t you wish that type of ruin on big flossy woo :ufdup:
I don’t wish but the NYPD also stopping him from performing at big shows in nyc that’s tells me they must have some type of case brewing if they can get him kick off all his shows in nyc