Cardi B's blood set, 5-9 Brims, just got swept up by the Feds, Star Brim to be arrested too

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
K. Cool story.
Lmao at you being mad off a post that I don’t remember from a few months ago and not being memorable enough for me to care who you are
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

Yeah hoe, you doing dirt rock hoe babble right now, you dirty like animal feet, a heathen foul trout mouth bytch. I give you the last word

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
You have to be a damaged man to love a damaged woman like that.

shyt is not appealing at all. :hhh:
Bro I get what you tryin to say but turn gay breh...?

I'd rather kiss and be wit the fattest, ugliest, sloppiest, stankest bytch than to ever consider going anywhere near a dikk.

shyt is fukking disgusting. Theres nothing a mf man will ever be able to do for me sexually.

I do understand what you were tryin to say tho. Some of them NY broads be real extra...and deep voiced...but I love their general attitudes. Very attractive IMO.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Cardi ain't flipping, she got nothing to do with this. She was never anything more than just a chick that fukked nikka in the set. Star tho was putting in work
wrong. She can catch a 5 year conspiracy charge just for knowing

Well all they have to do is prove she knew about shyt and they can charge her with conspiracy
Her involvement isn't even necessary
THIS∆
She would've been part of this indictment if they had anything on her.
damn you dead wrong homie. They tack on additional defendants to gang indictments ALL the time.

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
So, she's charged in the Southern District of New York, (Manhattan) and the Eastern District of New York, (Brooklyn), in a separate indictment, this probably raises the stakes considerably. She can use the same lawyers, and save some money, but the offenses are slightly different, she's facing at least 10 years in prison, actual time, not the maximum's they always use. She has a bad record, and multiple federal charges.

"On August 15, 2018, members of the 5-9 Brims carried out a violent assault against a bartender at Angels night club in Flushing, Queens, who had not shown proper respect for another member of the gang. Defendant Yonette Respass, who was serving a sentence in a federal prison at the time, commissioned her younger female members, referred to as “drops,” to “pop that bottle” on the bartenders, stating “I want hands put on them. I don’t even want no talking.” That night, Defendants Jeffrey Bush, Louis Love, Rodolfo Zambrano and three of Respass’s “drops” met at Angels where they lured one of their bartender targets across the bar, and, while holding her by the hair, beat her head and threw a bottle at her. Bush recorded the assault on his cell phone, and the video was sent to the gang member on behalf of whom Respass allegedly ordered the attack."

That's Cardi B

From the Brooklyn indictment
So this involves cardi I wonder why she didn’t get pick up in the sweep?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wrong. She can catch a 5 year conspiracy charge just for knowing

THIS∆
damn you dead wrong homie. They tack on additional defendants to gang indictments ALL the time.

I'm sure they do, but this investigation been going on for over 2 years.

They ain't going after her with this situation.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I'm sure they do, but this investigation been going on for over 2 years.

They ain't going after her with this situation.
Somebody posted enough info to link her to a gang conspiracy in this very thread :laff:

They'll dangle snitching on cardi in front of all these defendants. You think someone won't take the bait?

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He’s a street dude but he wasn’t really jacking “woo” like that until he started rapping. And he’s only 20, so I mean, how much street does he really know.
Oh I see, interesting. Thought he was like a 69 where people were just backing him.

I hope he is able to stay clear of the gang stuff and just stick to the music.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oh I see, interesting. Thought he was like a 69 where people were just backing him.

I hope he is able to stay clear of the gang stuff and just stick to the music.
The OG woos are called Wave Gang - he wasn’t with them. I hope so. But I thought Envy would steer clear but they locked him too.
:snoop: