Cardi B's blood set, 5-9 Brims, just got swept up by the Feds, Star Brim to be arrested too

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at all these indictments in the past couple years. They all have the same pattern. If you not in the original indictment, then you not part of that case.

I'm listening to the indictments right now. They got who they wanted
That’s not true, I don’t think they have anything now but they’ll be fishing for anything on her from these new defendants

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps

On August 8, 2019, JAMARR SIMMONS, ALBERT SHOULDERS, SYLVESTER WINT, YONETTE RESPASS, and SHAMARE REID maimed and assaulted an individual with a dangerous weapon, and aided and abetted the same, by slashing the individual in the face. SIMMONS, SHOULDERS, WINT, RESPASS, and REID slashed the individual in part to maintain and increase their positions in the 59 Brims racketeering enterprise operating in the Southern District of New York.

A few months home from prison and pregnant and she was she was out here slashing people
:picard:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I still don't understand why NY took on the identity of LA Gangs and a few Chicago gangs.

Being in a gang, makes it easier so the police can sweep you.

this.

they can tack on random ass racketeering charges that would be impossible for a single individual. Feds literally consider this gang shyt organized crime because (news flash) that’s exactly what it is.

so you’ll have 50 motherfukkas swept up in the same shyt because, well, someone did it so might as well bust everyone. Everyone is guilty to a degree. Even the gang secretary :russ:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas forget 69 is on record naming Cardi B and Jim Jones as gang members in a federal case. Y’all don’t think they investigated those claims?

No.

We all knew which gangs Jim and Cardi were affiliated with years before we knew who 69 was so the Feds and NYPD definitely knew this.

All these gangs are under investigation and have been for years. That didn't start with 69.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
This chick just got out of jail
First thing she do is start riffing with Nore in allegiance to Tax of all people
Oh well, its their life

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chick just got out of jail
First thing she do is start riffing with Nore in allegiance to Tax of all people
Oh well, its their life
The thing with her is that she’s been getting away with this stuff for the most part and now there’s more attention on her and she keeps doing it and exposing herself to charges

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I still don't understand why NY took on the identity of LA Gangs and a few Chicago gangs.

Being in a gang, makes it easier so the police can sweep you.

If you out here getting money, you need muscle...

Gangs come with the territory..

Nyc started implementing the rico and that changed the game

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The OG woos are called Wave Gang - he wasn’t with them. I hope so. But I thought Envy would steer clear but they locked him too.
:snoop:

Oh yeah, I know about Wave Gang and Hood Starz and even the All In dance. A lot of the original Wave Gang and Hood Starz got caught up in sweeps too but that's where the Woo and Choo stuff comes from.

Also yeah a lot of them speak about it on these "NY Drill" records which isn't smart. I would hope they now wise up and stay clear of it but on the bright side at least it mostly just stays on records.