Cardi B's blood set, 5-9 Brims, just got swept up by the Feds, Star Brim to be arrested too

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Wow, Cardi about to get swept soon:francis:
That's why I say, if they scoop her and she gets leniency then we know what it is. She's making money for the label, so we shall see how this works out with the co-conspirator charges. Not unless like another poster said, she's the main one that they're trying to bring in.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Social media has made it too easy for the cops. All they gotta do is search hashtags and create fake profiles and follow these people. Add clout chasing and all the attention nikkas want and it's a wrap. nikkas openly gangbang in NYC like they won't get caught up. Only a matter of time before these other rappers (you know who) and their crew gets jammed up too.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank i just posted the same shyt she was slashing chicks and getting them jumped .

Dumb ass posters talking bout someone snitched on her . She bragging about all her shyt .

If this is the feds they have hard evidence from wire taps or video footage. If she never did an interview they'd have more than enough proof.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
We have a 5'9 Brims set in Southeast San Diego, I knew some guys from there on a work program when I was 20. They are one of the active blood sets in the city, alongside LP and Skyline.

Another chapter in the rap world indictments, marginally, at least. Brim will be in for a guilty plea and at least 18 months like Peezy, let me see what they are charging.

Leaders Of 59 Brims Gang Among 18 Defendants Charged In Manhattan Federal Court With Racketeering Offenses

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1249841/download

So, she is on the hook for the RICO charge, and one other predicate, which is a bad one, maiming and assault in the furtherance of racketeering. She is accused of participating in a "slashing", cutting a victims face with a razor. Not good.

I say she gets that dropped, pleads to the RICO and does 18-36 months.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Shout out to NY but god damn man....it seems virtually impossible to claim a set or even be affiliated with a gang out there these days without the FBI scooping up like 50 people at a time. Not that the gang shyt is smart anywhere....but it seems 100x more risky in NY when it comes to this type of shyt.

Fred.

These kids will never get that. Every year a new one turns 16, 18, 19, 20 and never learn from the others mistake. They're too unaware to realize NYC is on some different shyt when it comes to gangs and policing in general. It's about to be 10 million people living here which means more policing, more cops. You don't really get a chance to fukk up here.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This has got me curious. Wasn’t 6ix9ine’s girl one of those bartenders that got beat up by Cardi and I guess her friend, Star Brim?

Small world I guess :jbhmm:
Yes. Nicki paid for her lawyers and had her in the video

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the Nine Trey case is anything to go by

The Feds:

1. already got cooperators/snitches in the gang
2. tapped incriminatin phone calls n got the receipts
3. Got the RICO charge done n ready for the judge

If they aint picked up Cardi yet is cuz they prolly dont have anything on her yet, but knowin how these nikkaz move, they'll prolly try to flip this bytch or anyone else in the set with evidence to get cardi n make an example outta her

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Nicki paid for her lawyers and had her in the video
No she didn’t they use a lawyer nicki recommended .

She said this herself on queen radio it’s not a secret .

Lol at paying for their lawyers y’all don’t know onika too well .

Nicki been knew these girls there is videos from way back of nicki rubbing on jade butt .

They stay posting themselves singing her songs .