Cardi B's blood set, 5-9 Brims, just got swept up by the Feds, Star Brim to be arrested too

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I get why young brehs in poverty with no prospects join a set. But even in the hood, if you got any chance to do something in life (sports, academics, ministry), then you STUPID for banging. Even a lot of gangbangers smart enough to leave alone the little brothers with potential.

If you're a grown adult, and already made it in life, and you're banging? There's no excuse for that at all.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
"Units designed specifically"

Breh these gangs could be taken down by an intern with an IG app :laff:
Oh of course. I’ve always said that if New York Undercover was ever rebooted, they’d never really have to leave the office and the show would be over in 15 minutes. But the NYPD got units to catch people fare beating and selling churros apparently. A gang unit ain’t shyt for them

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I still don't understand why NY took on the identity of LA Gangs and a few Chicago gangs.

Being in a gang, makes it easier so the police can sweep you.

I'm from queens and I'll be the first to tell you, that shyt is fukking corny. Embarrassing.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cardi told fans at an L.A. concert, “fukk you mean? I ain’t going to jail, I got a daughter!” - back in June.

:mjlol: that hoodrat mentality

Pretend having a seed grants you immunity, brehs
That probably means she'll take the 6ix9ine approach if need be.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Yo New York nikkaz don't be movin right. Bobby, Tekashi, Pop Smoke, now....Cardi?:ohhh:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
No time to listen to that video - what happens? What did she say?
It's a must watch very bad

Says envy violated her so she goes live and reacts off emotion :dead:

His career is over nearly

She says he has guns and she goes to police station and rats on em

Pure fukkery

It's so sad first video the way she acting you can tell she was just slapped or punched cuz she's tripping

Second video she shows ccshow envy eating her asssssss and calls em Gay :dame:

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Idk why people act so surprised that advertising you are part of a criminal organisation brings you trouble.

Said once, I will say it again: conspiracy to commit a crime is the easiest way to get you lots of years and the toughest to beat.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
If Cardi get a case oh well, she wanted to rep the gang this comes with it. She got those girls beat up because offset couldn’t keep his dikk in his pants how stupid can you be.
These rappers in NYC don't understand that for the NYPD/FEDs this is a HUNTING SPORT for them and these rappers are their trophies. They already got Bobby, 69 and a few others as their trophies. They wanna see which next big star they can nab. Its a game and now they eyeing Cardi.