Cardi B's blood set, 5-9 Brims, just got swept up by the Feds, Star Brim to be arrested too

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Fukk that rat spic bytch Cardi and fukk Star too :camby:

Let her raise that bumass baby in that cell :dry:

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s why you can’t listen to these weirdos online lol.

In reality a lot of them are connected.

meanwhile on the coli you got fruits talking about people watched colors and started gang banging lol.

And for the record like I mentioned on here several times black Americans are the only people who do this.

You won’t see El Salvadorans on the west coast getting angry at MS 13 in Long Island and the DMV because their goal is to take shyt over.

You talkin bout people getting caught up in internet nonsense while doing the same

If you think that nikkas is goin on nationwide internal set tripping tours then you wrong...people who got the money and wherewithal to move around dont act like that...hell they CANT

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
It ain’t like how it was 20-25 years ago. Gangs would be out flaggin in public ass places, assembling at parades, having meetings in churches. They have units designed specifically to monitor this kind of activity. NYPD got time for everybody. Too many people here forget that.
"Units designed specifically"

Breh these gangs could be taken down by an intern with an IG app :laff:

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
Cardi told fans at an L.A. concert, “fukk you mean? I ain’t going to jail, I got a daughter!” - back in June.

:mjlol: that hoodrat mentality

Pretend having a seed grants you immunity, brehs

Legalese

Banned
Daps
If they follow the money then Cardi will be implicated somehow. Then she will snitch and say extortion.