Cardi B's blood set, 5-9 Brims, just got swept up by the Feds, Star Brim to be arrested too

Legalese

Banned
Daps
NYC cats NEVER learn. They NEVER learn.... smdh. The authorities have been on a multi-decade jihad in keeping NYC squeaky clean...
Still gonna be a new NYC rapper coming out next week talking about GANG GANG GANG with 100 identifiable dudes in the background wearing rags.

I actually think southern rappers move waay smarter.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Still gonna be a new NYC rapper coming out next week talking about GANG GANG GANG with 100 identifiable dudes in the background.

I actually think southern rappers move waay smarter.
I'm a New Yorker and I dont care if these NYC cats get mad at me but NYC will NEVER be Chicago or LA. Why do they need to rap about gang shyt? What about hustling, making money, pimping hoes, etc? Atlanta, Houston and heck even Florida nikkas from time to time hardly rap about gang shyt and yet they still go hard with aggressive content. Heck even Detroit cats mostly rapping about that scamming shyt. NYC needs to return to its hustling roots. Its Nicky Barnes roots.

And yea southern rappers DO move much smarter smdh outside a few like Kodak.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
While you pop off behind your computer talking shyt
full

While yall pop, get popped " and tell the judge 'yall dont fold"

I will gladly sit my ass down. Free and Comfortable than a bytch! LMAO

Legalese

Banned
Daps
I'm a New Yorker and I dont care if these NYC cats get mad at me but NYC will NEVER be Chicago or LA. Why do they need to rap about gang shyt? What about hustling, making money, pimping hoes, etc? Atlanta, Houston and heck even Florida nikkas from time to time hardly rap about gang shyt and yet they still go hard with aggressive content. Heck even Detroit cats mostly rapping about that scamming shyt. NYC needs to return to its hustling roots. Its Nicky Barnes roots.

It was the get money capitol, drug dealing, rackets etc.
Now its all about being a "demon" and vividly documenting your shootings. nikkas not even talking about being rich, just banging.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
It was the get money capitol, drug dealing, rackets etc.
Now its all about being a "demon" and vividly documenting your shootings. nikkas not even talking about being rich, just banging.
Exactly. In Atlanta and Houston for example its more about making money. Keep that "demon" shyt in places like Chicago, Detroit, St Louis, New Orleans and Baltimore(no offense to cats from those areas). Heck even LA is hardly on that "demon" shyt. It is but its been toning down.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Random

in the city when was the last time a crip set got swept?
Bloods the biggest street gang in NYC. But if they keep this up... I can see either Crips or even Latin Kings taking over. I know many will look at me crazy with the latter lol but I heard they are making a resurgence at least in Uptown and the Bronx due to the Trinitarios getting hit up by the authorities.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX

:huhldup::whoa::ufdup:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Bloods the biggest street gang in NYC. But if they keep this up... I can see either Crips or even Latin Kings taking over. I know many will look at me crazy with the latter lol but I heard they are making a resurgence at least in Uptown and the Bronx due to the Trinitarios getting hit up by the authorities.
:laugh: @ the Latin Kings being the only gang that reboots