Cardi B's blood set, 5-9 Brims, just got swept up by the Feds, Star Brim to be arrested too

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The good thing with friends like Repass, is that they won't cooperate. She'll do 5 years before she talks, but like some prosectors say, everyone has a number, and between her charges, and her baby's future, her loyalty to the gang and her friend, there will be choices to be made. Cardi may be a high profile target, but that's a bonus for the US Attorneys Office, if they bring it down, not a focus.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
NY IMITATING LA AND FAILING MISERABLY WILL NEVER NOT BE FUNNY

MixedBlaringHornedviper-size_restricted.gif

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Shout out to NY but god damn man....it seems virtually impossible to claim a set or even be affiliated with a gang out there these days without the FBI scooping up like 50 people at a time. Not that the gang shyt is smart anywhere....but it seems 100x more risky in NY when it comes to this type of shyt.

Fred.

Don’t join gangs problem solved.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I heard the GDs in Chicago sanctioned a few of tge GD sets out in NYC.

I noticed quite a few GD rappers from Chicago would go to NY and chop it up wit' GDs in Brooklyn

That’s why you can’t listen to these weirdos online lol.

In reality a lot of them are connected.

meanwhile on the coli you got fruits talking about people watched colors and started gang banging lol.

And for the record like I mentioned on here several times black Americans are the only people who do this.

You won’t see El Salvadorans on the west coast getting angry at MS 13 in Long Island and the DMV because their goal is to take shyt over.