Cardi B: Hispanics/Latinos Can Use the N-Word Because They're 'Minorities'

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
So Los Angeles' DJ Yella can co-found a group called "nikkaz Wit Attitude"...
49226933.cached.jpg

But NYC Dominican-descent Fabolous should not use "the n-word" because he is of "Hispanic" background?

Fabolous8.png

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
What is a minority? And why would someone deemed as one be able to use that word? Was the N word used to define "minorities"? :jbhmm:

Didn't watch the interview and don't plan to. Because who cares what Cardi B thinks. But I always find it sadly comical how these "Hispanics" will go out of their way to not define themselves as belonging to the African Diaspora. But want the fringe benefits associated with being black. Like access to hip hop "culture" and use of the N word.

If she said "Hey, I'm black and that's why I use it", then fine. But something tells me that if someone were to ask her racial background, she would first say hispanic, which isn't a race. And then when someone brought this to her attention, she would go out of her way to claim everything but black or African.

Peace

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Get riled up by a thot brehs.

I cringe when I hear the word in public regardless of who says it especially in front of these crackers. Then we wonder why they look at us the way they do.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
1) I really can't stand Cardi B, but the two or three interviews I've watched of hers makes me realize I hate her persona. Out of character she's too transparent to not be cool.

2) I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY don't know why non-Blacks fight so hard to justify their right to say Ni--a. Latinos go the hardest knowing damn well their racist culture hates everything Black, but their African Ancestors, whose DNA they tried to breed out so they could conform to White standards, give them the right to say nikka. Why do they even want to say it so bad.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
So Los Angeles' DJ Yella can co-found a group called "nikkaz Wit Attitude"...
49226933.cached.jpg

But NYC Dominican-descent Fabolous should not use "the n-word" because he is of "Hispanic" background?

Fabolous8.png

Fabulous is half Dominican and doesn't Identify with that half either.
Neither does AZ.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Fabulous is half Dominican and doesn't Identify with that half either.
Neither does AZ.

So only "half" of Fab and AZ can use the n-word?

Are race and ethnicity now defined by how we personally choose
to identify ourselves?

Can Rachel Dolezal and Paris Jackson use the n-word since they both identify as "black"?