Cardi B: Hispanics/Latinos Can Use the N-Word Because They're 'Minorities'

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1) I really can't stand Cardi B, but the two or three interviews I've watched of hers makes me realize I hate her persona. Out of character she's too transparent to not be cool.

2) I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY don't know why non-Blacks fight so hard to justify their right to say Ni--a. Latinos go the hardest knowing damn well their racist culture hates everything Black, but their African Ancestors, whose DNA they tried to breed out so they could conform to White standards, give them the right to say nikka. Why do they even want to say it so bad.

you have to remember that by and large "latinos" have no real identity. They have made no real contributions to society. Salsa and merengue are derived from mother africa, the orishas that their obese abuelas pray to are from west africa. they are sadly very confused. :mjlol:

also i wish people would realize that these rats arent in a position to be racist against us. stop elevating them. they're ignorant, low class trash. nothing more, nothing less. :yeshrug:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Even Jamaicans, Trinidadians and Haitians referred to their country of origin as their primary

Jamaicans, Trinis, and other Carribeans still know that they're black, breh. They know their ancestors came from Africa, not out of thin air.

You missed my point.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
you have to remember that by and large "latinos" have no real identity. They have made no real contributions to society. Salsa and merengue are derived from mother africa, the orishas that their obese abuelas pray to are from west africa. they are sadly very confused. :mjlol:

also i wish people would realize that these rats arent in a position to be racist against us. stop elevating them. they're ignorant, low class trash. nothing more, nothing less. :yeshrug:

Lol Funny yet accurate.

Just to clarify, I mean racist as in murdering their afro descent neighbors who are not mixed, hating dark skin, the women perm or heat burn their kinky hair straight cuz "nappy" hair is ugly, and plenty of the men put their light-white skin women on a pedestal.....they have all of these racist practices to disassociate with being Black, but when it comes to fitting in with Black culture, all of that is to be ignored while using their Ancestors (who they despise) as clout.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Jamaicans, Trinis, and other Carribeans still know that they're black, breh. They know their ancestors came from Africa, not out of thin air.

You missed my point.

I don't think I missed it. Maybe so.

Yet my NYC experience tells me that many PRs know that the Santeria they practiced came from Yoruba/Africa.

Meanwhile, so-called "black Americans" from the South, living in Parkchester, still have a white, blond, blue-eyed Jesus on their walls.

And I definitely grew up with Michael Manley-looking Jamaicans who would dare you
to call them "black" instead of Jamaican.

The term "black" itself wasn't even used in great measure by "blacks" until the 60s/70s.

And I grew up going to The Schomburg in Harlem.

The Division of Negro Literature, History and Prints—the forerunner to today’s Schomburg Center—opened in 1925 as a special collection of the 135th Street Branch Library to meet the needs of a changing community. The Division first won international acclaim in 1926, when the personal collection of the distinguished Puerto Rican-born Black scholar and bibliophile, Arturo Alfonso Schomburg, was added. His collection included more than 5,000 books; 3,000 manuscripts; 2,000 etchings and paintings; and several thousand pamphlets. Schomburg served as curator of the Division from 1932 until his death in 1938. In 1940, the Division was renamed the Schomburg Collection of Negro Literature, History and Prints in honor of its founder. In 1972, the Schomburg Collection was designated as one of The Research Libraries of The New York Public Library and became the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture. The expansion of the Schomburg Center in 1991 created spaces for exhibition galleries; the renovated American Negro Theatre; and the 340-seat Langston Hughes Auditorium, in which concerts, forums, lectures, performances, and other special events have taken place. Today, the Schomburg Center contains over 10,000,000 items and provides services and programs for constituents from the United States and abroad.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
yes they are overcompensating or want to be "down"

In the nonhispanic Caribbean ****** is a slur and not used colloquially

My parents used to yell at me for listening to rap or comedy stand ups because if the muffs use/cursing

:lolbron:

Could not get to watch BET. Straight to Toonami or Syfy for my ass or homework hotline.
I was always like huh:ohhh: when I heard other kids got to watch it though.
Not fair.:francis:

You know shyt sound weird when Dancehall artists use it too. I mean I never heard n-word from my family growing up, or very rarely. shyt sounded awkward when they did use. Almost like when an African tries to say it to sound cool or rap some lyrics.

:mjlol:
Use to cringe when they did that shyt in college. The fukking accent + "neega".

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:lolbron:

Could not get to watch BET. Straight to Toonami or Syfy for my ass or homework hotline.
I was always like huh:ohhh: when I heard other kids got to watch it though.
Not fair.:francis:

You know shyt sound weird when Dancehall artists use it too. I mean I never heard n-word from my family growing up, or very rarely. shyt sounded awkward when they did use. Almost like when an African tries to say it to sound cool or rap some lyrics.

:mjlol:
Use to cringe when they did that shyt in college. The fukking accent + "neega".
:mjlol:That shyt def dont sound right

Weh mek Chiney man skin black like nikka:picard:

I don't think I missed it. Maybe so.

Yet my NYC experience tells me that many PRs know that the Santeria they practiced came from Yoruba/Africa.

Meanwhile, so-called "black Americans" from the South, living in Parkchester, still have a white, blond, blue-eyed Jesus on their walls.

And I definitely grew up with Michael Manley-looking Jamaicans who would dare you
to call them "black" instead of Jamaican.

The term "black" itself wasn't even used in great measure by "blacks" until the 60s/70s.

And I grew up going to The Schomburg in Harlem.

The Division of Negro Literature, History and Prints—the forerunner to today’s Schomburg Center—opened in 1925 as a special collection of the 135th Street Branch Library to meet the needs of a changing community. The Division first won international acclaim in 1926, when the personal collection of the distinguished Puerto Rican-born Black scholar and bibliophile, Arturo Alfonso Schomburg, was added. His collection included more than 5,000 books; 3,000 manuscripts; 2,000 etchings and paintings; and several thousand pamphlets. Schomburg served as curator of the Division from 1932 until his death in 1938. In 1940, the Division was renamed the Schomburg Collection of Negro Literature, History and Prints in honor of its founder. In 1972, the Schomburg Collection was designated as one of The Research Libraries of The New York Public Library and became the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture. The expansion of the Schomburg Center in 1991 created spaces for exhibition galleries; the renovated American Negro Theatre; and the 340-seat Langston Hughes Auditorium, in which concerts, forums, lectures, performances, and other special events have taken place. Today, the Schomburg Center contains over 10,000,000 items and provides services and programs for constituents from the United States and abroad.
Michael Manley wasn't black but he is 100% Jamaican

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Michael Manley wasn't black but he is 100% Jamaican

Michael Manley was "mixed." And you are right, he was totally Jamaican.

Even Edward Seaga had some color, too.

"Michael Manley called himself a mulatto because he was mixed race. He served three terms as Jamaica’s prime minister from 1972 to 1980 and 1989 to 1992. He stepped down as prime minister in 1992 because of bad health."

Michael Manley And Black Jamaica

Michael-Manley-22a.jpg

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
:yeshrug:Be a dumb nikka if you want
Like I said show me some pics or footage of Hispanics in the streets bleeding for this shyt..
Keep ya books about secret Hispanic organizations that nobody knows to yourself.
Suck my dikk too.:manny:

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Personally, I leave AA to deal with the n-word as it evolved in U.S.A as they please.
Same with how they treat hispanics who use black or white.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I say it & no one ever steps to me or will for that matter
I grew up in the hood saying it:manny: but whose taking advice from Cardi B:mjlol: shes a birdbrain and ur typical Bronx Dominican ran thru hoodrat
Youre full of shyt. You just know who you can say it around. :mjpls:
Ill slap the goya out your greasy ass head.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Michael Manley was "mixed." And you are right, he was totally Jamaican.

Even Edward Seaga had some color, too.

"Michael Manley called himself a mulatto because he was mixed race. He served three terms as Jamaica’s prime minister from 1972 to 1980 and 1989 to 1992. He stepped down as prime minister in 1992 because of bad health."

Michael Manley And Black Jamaica

Michael-Manley-22a.jpg
:ld:It's not a big deal but son was mostly white (yes the Manley's have African ancestry )

If he was a regular Jamaican And not the PM he'd be white
Like I said show me some pics or footage of Hispanics in the streets bleeding for this shyt..
Keep ya books about secret Hispanic organizations that nobody knows to yourself.
Suck my dikk too.:manny:
no fakkit

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sometimes its exhausting having people still believe Hispanic is a race

yes there are hispanics that are minorities but those are the mestizo, Native, and Black ones.

these white hispanics aint no minorities(there are a good number of them, tho probably not as much as mestizo), they just cacs who speak spanish

and still no just Black latinos should say it
Thread.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
no fakkit
That's what I thought..
Civil rights era was well documented but I need to read a unheard of book about Hispanics putting in non existent amounts of work to convince me they should be able to say nikka.:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cant speak for all ricans & dominicans but for me

Maybe its cuz I grew up using it

And maybe its cuz im black myself:ld:

U ever thought about that.
Yeah if you are a black hispanic or black latino I have no issues with this.